Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ssjgohan

looking for guild

well during the times i am online (which will not be too much, unless i get so much fun here that i come bac more often) i need something to do... so just post yer guild here if you could use me for projects and stuffs during the times i'm on.

stats can be found on players online page just click a random name and in url change the playername to ssjGohan

Gohan.

wanna join my guild gohan :icon14: :unsure:

what kind? well i won't be on that much but mainly so i can at least chat abit, and perhaps do any other things that people want me to do, but i don't care that much either...

people who like ducks :) DFF=Duck freedom forces

lmao alderan, but its kinda true, once you get to lvl 20 harvesting you can get into a guild already, though i find it stupid that people just massivly recruit newbs of lvl 20 harvesting i would think they first had to prove themselves. but then again, if you walk around in plate armor without being in a guild they ask you already...

*** wonders why there are such big guilds ***

You might fit into -EF- if other agree, seen your stats it's good enough.

But question is wil you be active now? i thought you quitted a while ago..

If interested go to EF forums.

Knights of Solamnia would accept you :D

here is our rules and how you advance in the guild

We have a few rules with our honor code.

No bagjumping

No spamming

No scamming

help new players

and have a good time

every new member begins as a squire regardless of stats, when you have reached 3 levels above 20 and one above 25 you must complete 3 quests to be inducted into the knighthood as a crown knight.

Edited by gilthanas

See Alderan... that's why you needed me, I could recruit newbs. You said, we'll do good now that Aerowind's not recruiting every last newb he can find. SEE YOU NEEDED ME!!! AND NOW I'M IN *CO* !!!!

See Alderan... that's why you needed me, I could recruit newbs.  You said, we'll do good now that Aerowind's not recruiting every last newb he can find.  SEE YOU NEEDED ME!!! AND NOW I'M IN *CO* !!!!

190977[/snapback]

Yeah, we did need you. But Starman didnt want to give you a high enough rank to recruit. And now we can't even get 1 flippin member! :shame:

Oh, and so this isnt completely off topic...

i'm more looking for a guild that is a little.... bigger like i said i'd like to chat abit while online

190559[/snapback]

Yeah, I understand. That's what everybody sais. Like I said, It's almost impossible to recruit these days...

umm let's see who shall i reply first to?... ok

Smooms, i'll give you one good reason why not EF... remember what happened before i left? i chose EF side in a war and got killed by one of your members and my mirror cloak was gone with it... so no but thanks for the offer anyway.

Gunslingers, well i know Gard always had a good rep, i'll see what offers i get and then decide.

Gilthanas, looks like some sort of cool system you got there, it sort of attracts me, i'll let ya know something.

Lol yeah its kinda stupid when u get harvest 20 u get into a guild too soon.I think it must be like harvest 25-35 and other skills exept OA of course :P .

Um...What do i need to get into GarD?

Edited by CoolElfGirl____

Lol, who wants this guy in his guild..when hes gonna be inactive anyways..

shivar your comment is most idiotic as you didn't read what i said

i said if i happen to come into a fun guild i might get online more often besides shouldn't you be training instead of showing your idiot being here?

Hey there gohan!

I think you know my guild eris. Well we are a pretty nice and not too big - not too small guild, so pm me sometime in EL :hug:

But I have to tell you that we have a rather long applications process and since we are a democratic guild, all members take part in that.

yours, kl4Uz

i said if i happen to come into a fun guild i might get online more often besides shouldn't you be training instead of showing your idiot being here?

191814[/snapback]

nah im autowalking to raven..

Guest skaar

191814[/snapback]

:P