Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Barmoaro

Elfinger the great to be PKiller

LOL, look at this, if someone speaks Dutch or French or whatever this dude is on, please enlighten me what on earth is he talking about.

[PM to Elfinger: Hello. I am reporting Strider8 as a bagjumper.]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm not sure if your guild rules forbid that, do they?]

[PM to Elfinger: I am going to post to forums the situation together with your guild name, unless you have some better ideas.]

[PM to Elfinger: Are you there?]

[PM from Elfinger: he is remove !!!]

[PM from Elfinger: and now you can say it to him !!!]

Joining the guild: Must have skill over 29 or a/d 25/25 min. PM Elfinger, Bob_l_eponge or YunDoO

[PM to Elfinger: Okay, thank you. I will not post about your guild then, seems good guild =)]

[PM from Elfinger: an,d you are add to mi PK list !!]

[PM from Elfinger: you have whil set mi guild on the froum from backjumpers !!!!!]

[PM to Elfinger: I am sorry, you add me to your PK list for what?]

[PM from Elfinger: you have while set mi guild on the forum of the scammers and backjumpers !!!!!]

[PM to Elfinger: I have not done such thing yet, I was about to do, if you hadn't answered, but you did, so I am not going to post.]

[PM to Elfinger: Do we have understanding here?]

[PM from Elfinger: Ferme la !!!]

[PM to Elfinger: Heh, sorry, I don't speak French.]

[PM from Elfinger: je m'en fout]

[PM from Elfinger: you are add to mi personal PK list]

[PM to Elfinger: May I ask you, why?]

[PM from Elfinger: je m'en fout que tu demande why]

[PM to Elfinger: I have done nothing to you. I have not posted anything about you or your guild.]

[PM from Elfinger: do is atention what you say to a Guild Master !!!!]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm sorry, I can't understand that sentence.]

[PM to Elfinger: Could you rephrase it?]

[PM to Elfinger: Well, if you're going to put me in your PK list, be sure to know that I will post this conversation to forums.]

[PM from Elfinger: you have say you whil set mi Guils Name on the forum of bagjumpers !!!!! he haved bagjump not mi guilmd !!!]

[PM to Elfinger: Let me repeat one more time. I have not done that, nor will I do, because you removed the bagjumper from your guild.]

[PM from Elfinger: whel whel i add you to mi PK list ]

[PM to Elfinger: For what?]

[PM from Elfinger: you haved say it to me]

[PM from Elfinger: and you while do it = PK list]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm sorry, you're not making much sense to me. I have done nothing to you, yet you insist on putting me in your precious PK list.]

[PM from Elfinger: you can suplie me i do not remove you from this]

[PM to Elfinger: What does "suplie me" mean?]

[PM from Elfinger: But als you enteri n mi guild i remove you or als you gave me guisses and greaves or magic sword or plate]

[PM to Elfinger: lol, you're hilarious]

[PM from Elfinger: yes i am ignoble !]

[PM to Elfinger: You're looney =P]

[PM from Elfinger: can you speak dutch ?]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm sorry, no =(]

[PM from Elfinger: whel PK list for all your life]

[PM to Elfinger: And that's because you don't understand English, you're really way off.]

[PM from Elfinger: Ferme ta GUELE !!!!]

[PM from Elfinger: Nidan have say me your op then Pk list]

[PM from Elfinger: it's intresting :P))))))]

[PM to Elfinger: What's that in English?]

[PM from Elfinger: Nidan is mi best friend and whil killl you :)))]

[PM to Elfinger: Oh no!]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm so doomed.]

[PM from Elfinger: oh YES]

[PM to Elfinger: And you're so idiot.]

[PM from Elfinger: ok you are Add to the guild and alies PK list]

lol its true, you are so doomed now :P

What i mean is: I will try to talk some sense into him, he apparently didnt understand at least half you were saying.

lol its true, you are so doomed now  :D

What i mean is: I will try to talk some sense into him, he apparently didnt understand at least half you were saying.

188489[/snapback]

Hehe, so Nidan was a name :)

Attack! :P

(Checked your stats)

:omg: Run away! :)

It was very confusing conversation (I kept thinking he was pulling my leg), unfortunately I grew tired and called him with names before I managed to put ignore on, I'm terribly sorry about that to him.

Thanks for trying to speak with him.

didnt elfinger always talked bether english then this :S, bought a char?

Guest Enyo
LOL, look at this, if someone speaks Dutch or French or whatever this dude is on, please enlighten me what on earth is he talking about.

[PM to Elfinger: Hello. I am reporting Strider8 as a bagjumper.]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm not sure if your guild rules forbid that, do they?]

[PM to Elfinger: I am going to post to forums the situation together with your guild name, unless you have some better ideas.]

[PM to Elfinger: Are you there?]

[PM from Elfinger: he is remove !!!]

[PM from Elfinger: and now you can say it to him !!!]

Joining the guild: Must have skill over 29 or a/d 25/25 min. PM Elfinger, Bob_l_eponge or YunDoO

[PM to Elfinger: Okay, thank you. I will not post about your guild then, seems good guild =)]

[PM from Elfinger: an,d you are add to mi PK list !!]

[PM from Elfinger: you have whil set mi guild on the froum from backjumpers !!!!!]

[PM to Elfinger: I am sorry, you add me to your PK list for what?]

[PM from Elfinger: you have while set mi guild on the forum of the scammers and backjumpers !!!!!]

[PM to Elfinger: I have not done such thing yet, I was about to do, if you hadn't answered, but you did, so I am not going to post.]

[PM to Elfinger: Do we have understanding here?]

[PM from Elfinger: Ferme la !!!]  shut up

[PM to Elfinger: Heh, sorry, I don't speak French.]

[PM from Elfinger: je m'en fout] i don't care

[PM from Elfinger: you are add to mi personal PK list]

[PM to Elfinger: May I ask you, why?]

[PM from Elfinger: je m'en fout que tu demande why] i don't care that you ask why

[PM to Elfinger: I have done nothing to you. I have not posted anything about you or your guild.]

[PM from Elfinger: do is atention what you say to a Guild Master !!!!] be careful how you speak to a guildmaster.. meaning show respect.. [PM to Elfinger: I'm sorry, I can't understand that sentence.]

[PM to Elfinger: Could you rephrase it?]

[PM to Elfinger: Well, if you're going to put me in your PK list, be sure to know that I will post this conversation to forums.]

[PM from Elfinger: you have say you whil set mi Guils Name on the forum of bagjumpers !!!!! he haved bagjump not mi guilmd !!!]

[PM to Elfinger: Let me repeat one more time. I have not done that, nor will I do, because you removed the bagjumper from your guild.]

[PM from Elfinger: whel whel i add you to mi PK list ]

[PM to Elfinger: For what?]

[PM from Elfinger: you haved say it to me]

[PM from Elfinger: and you while do it = PK list]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm sorry, you're not making much sense to me. I have done nothing to you, yet you insist on putting me in your precious PK list.]

[PM from Elfinger: you can suplie me i do not remove you from this]

[PM to Elfinger: What does "suplie me" mean?]

[PM from Elfinger: But als you enteri n mi guild i remove you or als you gave me guisses and greaves or magic sword or plate]

[PM to Elfinger: lol, you're hilarious]

[PM from Elfinger: yes i am ignoble !] i am noble [PM to Elfinger: You're looney =P]

[PM from Elfinger: can you speak dutch ?]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm sorry, no =(]

[PM from Elfinger: whel PK list for all your life]

[PM to Elfinger: And that's because you don't understand English, you're really way off.]

[PM from Elfinger: Ferme ta GUELE !!!!]  shut the fuk up [PM from Elfinger: Nidan have say me your op  then Pk list]

[PM from Elfinger: it's intresting :o))))))]

[PM to Elfinger: What's that in English?]

[PM from Elfinger: Nidan is mi best friend and whil killl you :omg:))]

[PM to Elfinger: Oh no!]

[PM to Elfinger: I'm so doomed.]

[PM from Elfinger: oh YES]

[PM to Elfinger: And you're so idiot.]

[PM from Elfinger: ok you are Add to the guild and alies PK list]

188474[/snapback]

this is the funniest post that i've ever read.. i translated it for you but i have to say that elf must have misunderstood you to get so angry.. i don't think this belongs in outlaws because he's not an outlaw just because his english is poor.. maybe you would look even more stupid trying to speak french. :)

this is the funniest post that i've ever read.. i translated it for you but i have to say that elf must have misunderstood you to get so angry.. i don't think this belongs in outlaws because he's not an outlaw just because his english is poor..  maybe you would look even more stupid trying to speak french.  :)

188531[/snapback]

LMAO, thanks for the translations :)

You are right, it doesn't really belong here. I wonder if I could move it. :o

I put it here because when I had this chat there were few things in my mind: I was getting to a PK list, not only to one persons but to a whole set of guilds, just for reporting a bagjumper to a guild leader. And for me it looks like harassing when he asked for equipment in order not to (try to) kill me (for no reason).

I surely would look stupid if I had to use my French, I know "oui" and ... nothing else :omg:

Mmh...

"Ignoble" would rather translate as "awful" or "hideous".

And about the curious use of "while", read "will". The "i" vowel is always pronounced "ee" in French.

But I have other intelligence about Elfinger that leads me to think he's having a very bad time at the moment. Looks like he feels everyone hate him, and he's "a little bit" on the edge.

Anyway, he reacted rather rudely, and I probably would have not tolerated it...

Well i have to say he threatens people in Arena to harm and poison them so they are his allies or friends he did that to me, i like talking to people and sure they become my friends after some time if we chat frequently, but to harm and poison people is not the right way he will stay on my pk list till he changes his mind abut his attitude! :brooding:

You might want to learn what PK stands for before you say your gonna be the greatest one, Player Killer so why did you put iller after the K? Player Killeriller?