Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cyprom

My Big Lottery

Hi everyone,

I'm Cyprom and I'm going to quit EL. I haven't played for such a long time but I just don't like playing the same game all the time. So that's why I'm going to leave. And when I do, there's no point in keeping all my stuff. So that's why there is a big lottery coming up. The prizes include everything I have in my storage. Click here for more information.

Hay dont knock it i think its a wonderful idea and is set up nicely reminds me or the old DOOM raffle and if you read the site it says all the money from the tickets does go the the last ticket buyer

Its very well thought out and a nice gesture

Cyprom hope you fine many new games that fun and i hope you get alot of ticket buys because this seems like it would be an interesting event to watch

I bought 175 and I'm just a poor little newbie. I'm sure more people could shell out at least 1000 for a few tickets.

Big change!!! The lottery starts a week earlier due to my holidays. So the first day (Monday) is now the 1st of August and the last day (Sunday), on which you can collect books and stuff, is now the 7th of August. Also don't forget the time difference between your location and mine (Belgium). Please contact me to check the time difference.

I'm very happy that my lottery was a succes so far. I have sold 1093 tickets! I hope noone will forget about it... The date changed so there could be some problems, but i changed the time limit to pick up your prize. So have fun everyone.

;)

Winners

Monday: puj, Kala, chaoogie, Michic0_oL :axeman_rune:

If you see any of those people online, tell them to collect their prizes asap.

heh i know this was ages ago but.. he said he doesn't like playing the same game all the time? every time i'm at his place he's playing the same game on his PS2 .... LOL

welcome back to EL cyprom! ^^

it's good to hear from you :D