Eternal Lands Official Forums
Quinticus

GRUM-BOT WARNING

Don't worry, the Ant_Queen will fight them off using her loyal army.

hmmm ... the Ant_Queen is so obviously a bot, does that mean she's part of the plot as well and only pretending to do what I ask?

Methinks (...??wtf) Other-Life has something to do with this...

You see, in this so-called "Other Life", a twisted and warped version of what we consider "Reality", it is not the Ants who are the slaves...no it is us...our alter-egos, rented out to the tiny little african-american dwarves (hmm am I touching on a slightly racy topic here? many apologies), controlled by over two-thousand (2000) Earthlink brains, helping to make the internet a better place for you ("You").

And, ladies, gentlemen, and Grum-bots, I leave you with this little news article: http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/art...1022655,00.html

And a warning...

OMFG!!!!!!!~!$# lern3rs' EVIL~

Thank you for your time, tip your grues!

Methinks (...??wtf) Other-Life has something to do with this...

You see, in this so-called "Other Life", a twisted and warped version of what we consider "Reality", it is not the Ants who are the slaves...no it is us...our alter-egos, rented out to the tiny little african-american dwarves (hmm am I touching on a slightly racy topic here? many apologies), controlled by over two-thousand (2000) Earthlink brains, helping to make the internet a better place for you ("You").

And, ladies, gentlemen, and Grum-bots, I leave you with this little news article: http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/art...1022655,00.html

And a warning...

OMFG!!!!!!!~!$# lern3rs' EVIL~

Thank you for your time, tip your grues!

175621[/snapback]

The Ant_Queen has no knowledge of those other ants, never heard of them before that link was posted and was not seen visiting the queen of that hored or providing any finanicial aid for those attacks! Those are only liabilus rumors and she will personally kill anyone that leaks additional information!

See? He doesn't deny it...simply resenting it!

HABEUS CORPUS! CORPUS OPUS! RANGERS!

Huh, weren't expecting that, were ya, eh? Eh? Eh?

Learner....ants....

OMFG!

...i didn't know it went this deep! Grum you are a very ebul person...er...bot.

Folks, i would advise you to stay in at night, eat only kosher food, Kill any trespassers...and for GODS' SAKES INCREASE YOUR LIFE INSURANCE LIMITS!

If you ask the Bush administration if they know anything about this, they'll deny, so it's proven that I'm not controlled by the government. Furthermore I deny having ever said that I'd kill quint. So prove me wrong.

omg thats small

176148[/snapback]

yeah, BMPs are really big files, so to use it, they had to resize it... try saving the pic as a JPG and then re-uploading it.

Or just use Imageshack. They convert BMPs into PNGs and allow you to upload files up to 1024 kb.