-The influx of completely untalented musical artists

-Bad weather

-When people complain about rain and it being cold, then complain its too hot

-Patriotic Americans

-Microsoft

-.Net and Microsoft advocates

-Patriotic Americans

175615[/snapback]

OMG! Li3k you g0nna git FBI on yer back!!!!11~~11 T3h Echelon spotted you! They are knocking at your door already! :P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

1) School

2) Having To Get Up Early

3) Nothing Nice To Munch On

4) Good Weather And F*** All To Do In It

5) Goths/Grungers (No Offence if there is any here)

6) Punk Ass Bitches

7) Cats

8) Waking Up And Having The Gayest Song Stuck In Your Head

Thats All Folks

-when you log in el and miss the harvest hour by less than 7 minutes

-when you know something cool but can't say anthing and then you do say something...

-when your somewhere where its like really loud and your like yelling and stuff and then like everyone gets quiet and its like really akward

-not speeling stuff right

Do you hate freedom?

175869[/snapback]

ROTFL!

Do you hate criticism?

Edited by Mireille

Do you hate freedom?

175869[/snapback]

The Patriot Act takes you about as far from "freedom" as it gets ... closer to fascism than anything. (not to be confused with racism)

-Having a summer job that takes up all of my time thus taking away from my social life

-The way my gf is treating me

-school

-George W Bush

-People who are jealous of us Oldbies

>>>

- People who consider themselves as "Olbies/Oldbies"

Edited by 7

--bad drivers

--mouthy/rude kids

--utterly stupid ingame names, especially with numbers

--not being able to sleep at night and counting down how many more hours until I have to get up

--having to get up when it's still dark out

--when somebody leaves the fence gate open in my yard and all 5 dogs get out and I have to chase them around the neighborhood <_<

ooo i forgot one

-rich people who shop at the grocery store I work at. They think they're better than us mere baggers. I wanna puke on them.

-hatred of American Patriotism. It's no more wrong for me to love my country than for you to love yours.

-packing to travel... :P

-having to repeat myself for the nth time because people weren't listening the first time.

-*nix "fanboyism". C'mon, we all know Microsquash is the Antichrist, do we even have to pretend there's a viable alternative?

-fanboyism in general.

-failure to punctuate.

-failure to spell.

-TaLkInG Li3k Th1s (l337sp34k, random capitalisation...).

-annoyance.

-hate.

-raw/undercooked onion.

-partially cooked carrots (They're best raw. If you have to cook them, don't stop halfway.).

-peanut butter.

-having to repeat myself for the nth time because people weren't listening the first time.

-people who try to twist my words.

-prejudice.

-people being taller than me. That scares me (because I'm used to being one of the tallest people I know).

-ignorance.

-allowing ignorance as an excuse when you already said ignorance is not an excuse.

-the perception that being an American automatically makes you evil and hateful to most people, unless you declare dire hatred for George W. Bush (like that's supposed to solve anything).

-dial-up internet. (yesh, I've just remembered why I like my broadband connection so much better, having to use this dial-up connection from the middle of Michigan...)

-people who can't understand sarcasm.

-Irony happening to me.

-sharing a computer.

-lack of caffeine. I need some coffee, or Mountain Dew, or...

-those "NOT TO BE REMOVED EXCEPT BY COMSUMER" tags. I mean, are you really going to eat a pillow or matress? and if you are, are you really worried about eating that tag?

-running out of things to say.

Oh, something I really hate is making a lot of things and failing the last one, to where I have to stare at the failure message all day (or until I right click something).

But I love when it's successful and I can feel like I accomplished something.

Edit: People who don't know how to use the edit button and make fifteen thousand posts in a row. That pisses me off.

Edited by Kala

1. Dubya

2. Politics in general

3. religion

4. hypocrits

5. hicks

6. stupid people

7. not being able to do something

8. having to try hard at something

9. school (not sayin im not good at it.. its the dang homework)

10. living in a small town (i wish i was in the city again)

11. boredom

12. trying new food

13. seafood

14. stupid games

15. getting shot by my own teammate (my friend does NOT know how to play very well)

16. getting rim stuffed (i can dunk at 9' 6" but 10' is HARD)

17. loud little kids

18. people who think they are funny

19. preps

20. people proud in something they dont need to be proud of

21. prejudice (hicks are annoying, youre allowed to hate them)

22. overly patriotc people (of all nations) i mean seriously, its just a place you live, dont need to get all that worked up over land. you didnt come on the mayflower, you didnt fight a war, you didnt do squat, so why are you so proud? (if you did tho than thats cool and i applaude you). if you think about it, no1 in america (this is only an example) is even 100% american.

23. i hated how they changed french fries to freedom fries and french toast to freedom toast... french toast isnt even french! and we didnt need their help anyway.

24. that tupac and biggys killers were never found (we found suddam in a hole in iraq.. but we couldnt find tupacs killer when he was shot on the vegas strip with tons of witnesses and there isnt even a suspect)

25. when people act nice.. no1s that nice, so quit pretending

26. that theres so many things i hate i cant even think of them all.

Edited by Lyr

-hatred of American Patriotism. It's no more wrong for me to love my country than for you to love yours.

-people who try to twist my words.

-the perception that being an American automatically makes you evil and hateful to most people, unless you declare dire hatred for George W. Bush (like that's supposed to solve anything).

AMEN!!

22. overly patriotc people (of all nations) i mean seriously, its just a place you live, dont need to get all that worked up over land. you didnt come on the mayflower, you didnt fight a war, you didnt do squat, so why are you so proud? (if you did tho than thats cool and i applaude you). if you think about it, no1 in america (this is only an example) is even 100% american.

shut up

There are some native Americans left, most of them however has been slaughtered to give Lebensraum to Great White Herrenvolk. :/

EDIT: Whoops, you don't say "slaughtered", I meant "liberated and stabilized".

Edited by Mireille