giannis

Are you a Nerd?

YOU R ALL NERDZ

170391[/snapback]

Hail, O Nerd Master, virgin sliderules I sacrifice unto you

:lol:

Nerdity Quotient: 33.6% (168/500)

Nerd-wannabe

I found most didn't apply to me (or at least, not currently), but I did find myself envious of some answers...

I shoulda known NORAD!

Nerdity Quotient: 58.4% (292/500)

Would be more, but I don't have access to most american TVs and Movies mentioned there ;)

But I am a university teacher and have lectures on computer science :)

Regards

Chryzopraz

51.8% which isn't bad when you realize how long it's ben since I was in school and in some of the situations they were asking about!

Been out of school for 10 years though, and never learned computers.. what does that say?

That was fun though.. lol

Closet nerd, yeah right, I've always known I'm a nerd :P

Been out of school for 10 years though, and never learned computers.. what does that say?

That was fun though.. lol

Closet nerd, yeah right, I've always known I'm a nerd  :P

171057[/snapback]

Well it's pretty simple actualy... we scientists of Nerdology, have identified the gene for nerdness, you obviously posses that gene (It resides on region p2a3.4 at the 14th chromosome), however there is such a thing as norm of reaction and since you lived in an under-stimulated enviroment (no indepth knowledge of computers) The gene never got phenotypicly expressed. So Basicly you are a nerd 2 (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay) it is just not obvious to others, unless ofcourse someone maps your genome.

^^^^^^^ (B.S. all the way... boy that was a completely useless post)^^^^

Edited by giannis

Well it's pretty simple actualy... we scientists of Nerdology, have identified the gene for nerdness, you obviously posses that gene (It resides on region p2a3.4  at the 14th chromosome), however there is such a thing as norm of reaction and since you lived in an under-stimulated enviroment (no indepth knowledge of computers) The gene never got phenotypicly expressed. So Basicly you are a nerd 2 (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay) it is just not obvious to others, unless ofcourse someone maps your genome.

^^^^^^^ (B.S. all the way... boy that was a completely useless post)^^^^

171069[/snapback]

Well.. when ya manage to complete the mapping of my genotype, please get my permission before ya use that for cloning.. you men have no idea how much trouble you would be in.. brains and beauty in one.. with just a touch of spice added.. go ahead man.. I would like to see the map of my genotype..

Well.. when ya manage to complete the mapping of my genotype, please get my permission before ya use that for cloning.. you men have no idea how much trouble you would be in.. brains and beauty in one.. with just a touch of spice added.. go ahead man.. I would like to see the map of my genotype..

171224[/snapback]

cloning is soooooooo last season, today the new trend in biotechnology is gene splicing. So if you are willing to give us permition we would like to combine your DNA with the DNA of a cucumber and therefore produce a chimeric organism that not only has brains and beuty but also photosynthesizes. We are talking about a Noble prize here, and billions of dollars profit from the sales of shalla-cumburs the fruit (yes contrary to popular belief cucambers are fruits not vegitables) that can give you a nice conversation if you are bored and if it sais something stupid you can eat it (The shalla-cumber is low fat/low carb and high in fibers).

Edited by giannis

the new trend in biotechnology is gene splicing. So if you are willing to give us permition we would like to combine your DNA with the DNA of a cucumber and therefore produce a chimeric organism that not only has brains and beuty but also photosynthesizes.

171270[/snapback]

sorry man, I rarely keep up with "trends" gene splicing though, huh? a cucumber?? You couldn't think of something more fitting to "splice" with a woman like me?

come on man.. you're a self- proclaimed nerd as well.. expand on that.. do a little more extrapolation.. you'll get it

sorry man, I rarely keep up with "trends" gene splicing though, huh? a cucumber?? You couldn't think of something more fitting to "splice" with a woman like me? 

come on man.. you're a self- proclaimed nerd as well..  expand on that.. do a little more extrapolation.. you'll get it

171311[/snapback]

You know what... you are absolutly right, how unoriginal of me, turly the "shalla-cumber " is not an organism worthy of your magnifisence, i humbly and most truly appologize :( .

However, after much considerate I give you my new idea... :P

Cheeta+ Shallara = Chettara

(yep you guessed right, it is a thundercats rip-off)

Cheetara_.jpg

The only draw back is that the cheetara is not edible like the shalla-cumber (or if it is, I don't think it's Kosher). Any how would you like to lend me 13 million bucks to develop the cheetara in my lab :D ?

Edited by giannis

You know what... you are absolutly right, how unoriginal of me, turly the "shalla-cumber " is not an organism worthy of your magnifisence, i humbly and most truly appologize  :( .

However, after much considerate I give you my new idea... :P

Cheeta+ Shallara = Chettara

(yep you guessed right, it is a thundercats rip-off)

Cheetara_.jpg

The only draw back is that the cheetara is not edible like the shalla-cumber (or if it is, I don't think it's Kosher). Any how would you like to lend me 13 million bucks to develop the cheetara in my lab  :D ?

171313[/snapback]

Hey, I remember that show! :( Thundercats rock!

And much better giannis ..apology graciously accepted

I'll supply my DNA, but unfortunately, I'm just a little shy of 13mill...

Hey, I remember that show!  :P Thundercats rock!

171316[/snapback]

Remember that show <_< ... pffff

If you trully were a nerd you would have all the seasons of thundercats stored in every available format outther ( Cds, DVDs, VHS and you PC hard drive) stored safely right next to your Star-Treak, and Transformers collection ..... :D .

(Can i now get 2 more points on my Nerd score?)

If you trully were a nerd you would have all the seasons of thundercats  stored in every available format outther ( Cds, DVDs, VHS and you PC hard drive) stored safely right next to your Star-Treak, and Transformers collection .....  :P .

171318[/snapback]

I would if the funds had ever been available.. that and Giligan's Island..

(Your request for additional points on your score has been submitted. After reviewing the last entries, you have been granted your request times the square root of pi)

Remember that show  <_< ... pffff

If you trully were a nerd you would have all the seasons of thundercats  stored in every available format outther ( Cds, DVDs, VHS and you PC hard drive) stored safely right next to your Star-Treak, and Transformers collection .....  :P .

171318[/snapback]

You missed Beta!

Guest Gecko_Master

Well, i scored 161/500 and got 32.4% and got the rank of...

Nerd-wannabe :P

Guest Gecko_Master

Well, i scored 161/500 and got 32.4% and got the rank of...

Nerd-wannabe :P

Nerdity Quotient: 24.4% (122/500)

Nerd-wannabe? myeh, I'd so be on the "51 - 60.99 Your social life needs some serious help" If it was Star Wars, not Star Trek. x.X