Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sMooMs

Pp Reset

I know this is already suggested before but il suggest it in a other way.

Maybe a PP Reset so you can re-spend all your PP's again if you pay USD to this game?

It's not buying LVLS or something.

Im not only saying this because my P/C is way too high to train but this game only has like 2 monsters to train on this high lvls..

and me and donpedro are the first to test what p/c you need for the chim wolf.

And i kina F***ED it up and i bet don did it also a bit so it's kinda unfair we are screwd now just to test out what p/c needed for chim :/

And since this game is slow making new monsters ( not that u guys dont work hard on it ) it's gonna be hard for a lot players to get lvls so i would suggest a PP-Reset , Payble or not.

What about rearrangering some PP for cash? And there's still the suggestion of moving 2 PP instead of spending one at high OA levels.

I think PP-Respend would be good.

Im sure i wil get loads of negative post here, but i dont see who doesnt want a pp re-spend i think everyone wil like it.

You can go to lower monsters again and get alot more exp

Edited by Mr.sMooMs

I agree, PP reset would be great, not that I'm so high lvled myself that i'll ruined my training

But donp and smooms who train on chims, if they get any stronger they would'nt be able to train on another monster.

So newer and stronger monsters(I know you guys already working on it) or PP reset my suggestion :D

Yeh fluffy to chimerian wolf is to high, im verry tempted to take godless..but if i wil take it and the new monsters wil be out..i probly wil be to strong! so its not fair for the strong fighters..

I think that being able to buy a PP reset without losing OA would give too much of advantage to rich players. They would just keep doing it to suit there whim and do things like put lots of PP's in a couple areas to earn exp tehre faster, then switch it to another all while OA keeps going up.

Erhm.. What about just do it 1 time for all players.. then this game has time enough to make stronger monsters and the stronger players can train on the weaker monsters again.

That sounds good to me..

Erhm.. What about just do it 1 time for all players.. then this game has time enough to make stronger monsters and the stronger players can train on the weaker monsters again.

That sounds good to me..

167978[/snapback]

Because MMORPG's aren't just about training and leveling, they are also about building a community.

Well i choose to to be a fighter but if this game is called 'Eternal-Lands' why cant i gain lvls anymore? doesnt sounds 'Eternal' to me :P

I thought you were talking about cash, not virtual gold coins ... If you have read visual art you'd even know that there'll be two new monsters with a combat strength between those of Fluffy Rabbit and Chimeran Mountain Wolf in the next release.

he and donpedro already trained on chimerian wolf b4 the monsters where posted, so hey toke neg perks to train on it, but if there come new monsters now they wil be to strong for all again !!

Problem:

1) Player starts to level up, and dumps everything into Reasoning.

2) Player reads all books, while training his a/d and OA. Gains bonuses to exp because of reasoning, too.

3) When the time is right, player pays a one-time fee, and converts everything to whatever attributes/nexus/perks he/she wants.

Instant zero-to-hero syndrome.

-Lyn-

let people do it only at oa 100+ then

and only Once

Problem:

1) Player starts to level up, and dumps everything into Reasoning.

2) Player reads all books, while training his a/d and OA. Gains bonuses to exp because of reasoning, too.

3) When the time is right, player pays a one-time fee, and converts everything to whatever attributes/nexus/perks he/she wants.

Instant zero-to-hero syndrome.

-Lyn-

168012[/snapback]

Or another version:

1.- Player starts to play, takes godless and dump also some pp on mm perk.

2.- Player makes the better s/he can until most monsters will not attack him/her.

3.- Then player realises that s/he don't need mm perk anymore, and that s/he can take rid also of godless, because on higher levels it is a disadvantege, much more than in earlier stages.

I don't think this is so legal. I realise than it would have its good things, and I realise also that for high level players the point of view is not the same. Then thing should be studied a bit more... I can't even put myself in agreement or disagreement with this idea... Maybe there sould be a very high level to be able to do that... I mean, don't let do that to player at level 60 or 70, because then we will have lots of overpowered people in a few weeks. That would be irritating for people that have spent a year playing EL.

I'm not sure about this... :P

Edited by i92guboj

if there were to be an option like this, make part of it losing half your XP or something, so that there is an impact.

pay real cash to reduce the amount of impact from a #reset

it won't be as bad as #reset but it won't be able to be abused like a no-loss reset either

I heard they would change the given PP's for Negative perks

if this is true ..we need a Perk/PP reset dont we ?

I heard they would change the given PP's for Negative perks

if this is true ..we need a Perk/PP reset dont we ?

168025[/snapback]

If that's true, then we do need a reset.

Also the currently unused cross attributes. Someone might feel like they actually need them, and that would probably require a reset as well.

Edited by Mr.Mind

hmmm in one side we have the sudden need to help the very high level players to bear with the consequences of their "heavy testing" :)

in the otherside we have the endless possibilities to exploits the said help could open.

well.. lets try to reach a compromise shall we?

my suggestion is:

<suggestion>

-make it for a fee as stated by smooms

-make it possible for only X pps (meaning you get the option to take out X from certain attributes and put the same quantty on others) make that X high enough to help the highlevels get out of their freak status but low enough to avoid the obvious exploitation

my suggestion of X is 20. ymmv.

-make the possibility only payable a limited amount of times in predefined level boundaries (one chance at level 100, another at level 120, another at level 140.. etc)

this is doubly useful as

a) people would still endeavour in some "heavy testing" as smoms or dp knowing that eventually they can pay to get out of the said "freak status"

B) changing atributes on a whim would not happen as you would have to think very inteligently your pseudo reset moves.. 20 levels are not easy to make at that OA...

- and specially , make it only a withdraw/reinsertign in attributes.. the only way to let a perk go should still be the full #reset

</suggestion>

Edited by immerentis

It is a good idea in some ways but.............

I keep trying to explain how unfair it is.....you have to see things from other people's point of view sometimes. This is my problem with a PP reset. Other people were in your situation and did a #reset so they can redo their pp because of how they spent them. Now because they did a real reset they have less PP then someone who didn't do a reset. If there was a PP reset just going off of peoples current PP's it is insanely unfair to those who did the #reset. You must agree to that. That is why I don't think it is a horrible idea but think it is unfair unless they add up your exp that you have gained all along and give you the appropriate amount of PP to respend. If they can do that.........then all is fair and I am all for it.

hmmm in one side we have the sudden need to help the very high level players to bear with the consequences of their "heavy testing"

:rolleyes:

ya i could use this too, i made the mistake of getting monster mag, and its really a waste of pp once gobs - gargs dont even attack u anyway

so i had to reset and start OA all over again

ya i could use this too, i made the mistake of getting monster mag, and its really a waste of pp once gobs - gargs dont even attack u anyway

so i had to reset and start OA all over again

168549[/snapback]

Well it seems like it did benefit at a certain point in the game. If you are not happy with your choices there is the #reset command.

This is not directed just to you freddycarrot825, but to all ppl who are complaining about misspent PPs.

Advice: Choose wisely.

that's why i reset at oa 89 and now at oa 84, with good stat it's easier win more exp with reset :huh:, just don't let you go in pk a few time 1month for 884 oa in my last reset

People so funny stupid here think i reset oa 123