forum.jpg

But then what location u r ingame like

Shivar viewing KF 24/7

??

But then what location u r ingame like

Shivar                    viewing KF 24/7

??

166607[/snapback]

No way man, i can sense your evil plan :( . You just want to know who is in a pk map, check their stats, and then go pwn them and thake their staff. I say if you want to know where a player is either pm him/her (to tell you if they want) or follow them around where ever they go.

Edited by giannis

No way man, i can sense your evil plan  :( . You just want to know who is in a pk map, check their stats, and then go pwn them and thake their staff. I say if you want to know where a player is either pm him/her (to tell you if they want) or follow them around where ever they go.

166610[/snapback]

why would he check the stats?

Hmm i think its cool if it show what channel people are

Hmm i think its cool if it show what channel people are

a nice thought, perhaps this could be used by the mods, to see if there any other mods in that channel moderating - this will prob be no anyway (no idea why but i rarely see them in channel anymore, until someone reports a problem)

or for players to check how many players are in a channel at a glance - or maybe see who is on the guild channel at a glance etc etc

(no idea why but i rarely see them in channel anymore, until someone reports a problem)

166750[/snapback]

Errr, whatever amount of mods are on, there are always mods on the channels... :ph34r:

a nice thought, perhaps this could be used by the mods, to see if there any other mods in that channel moderating - this will prob be no anyway (no idea why but i rarely see them in channel anymore, until someone reports a problem)

or for players to check how many players are in a channel at a glance - or maybe see who is on the guild channel at a glance etc etc

166750[/snapback]

1. Lol that's why we have modchat. (no idea why but the behavior has been pretty bad lately in channels. Although I do remember being "advised" that commands weren't necessary to keep order there, if you know how to talk to them...is that not working anymore? :ph34r: )

2. #ci

The whole idea seems like spying to me, more than being helpful, for both character location and channel wise. One can just ask the other person where they are and if they want them to know, they will answer. :D

btw...

...i was joking :P

LoL Placid :D

Can't see a point in seeing hwo's in a channel or not tho, u can always PM some1 if u want 2 know wich channel they r on, maby 4 mods as they can have alot of ppl PMing them.

It can be a comand 4 them 2 type 2 see wich channel the other mods r on so they don't have 2 go 2 a channel and check or PM them just 2 ask.

although a #ci <number> would be nice... check how many people are on a channel; or, more so, check if someone is there at all (as opposed to #jc <number>; #ci... you're saving a little bit of work, but I don't see how it could be used for anything nefarious)