Eternal Lands Official Forums
autumn1983

Tiny Little Hazor

okay for reasons I don't know both the pic and my avatar broke so tanyia is posting the pic again

Apparently Autumn's internet is not alive...so here is a backup picture :)

[Edit]: The original pic is back, so I took this one off :D

:P Hazor claims he had nothing to do with this...he lies! We did not steal his bench! We merely packed his little gnomish self in so tightly that it was impossible for him to leave... :)

Edited by Tanyia

finally some1 who understands what i do to him hes such a cute little gnome though he is a bit on the smart mouth side but i have lawn gnomes who are more spunkier then him espicilly that travelocity gnome:)

I know! every time I see him I have this strong urge to pat him on the head.. adorable little gnome

I know! every time I see him I have this strong urge to pat him on the head.. adorable little gnome

155140[/snapback]

Hrm...pat him on the head? Kicking garden gnomes is better. ^_^

i think most gnomes are cool excep tiras we must pity him for since he is small he must act important.......but still hes such a cute little gnome

Ravenod is a Gnome also.

Can I start a gnome fan club? *makes pleading eyes like those you see on cute little puppies, kitties, and kiddies* Pretty please with cherries and whipped cream and sprinkles on top? :)

Perhaps I will have to become the first female gnome ;) Gotta get $20 or $50 though...*sigh*

i hate it when people laugh at us small guys.. yes i know i'm not gnome but i'm a dwarf and we're about the same size

Edited by ssjgohan

Can I start a gnome fan club?  *makes pleading eyes like those you see on cute little puppies, kitties, and kiddies* Pretty please with cherries and whipped cream and sprinkles on top? ;)

Perhaps I will have to become the first female gnome :(  Gotta get $20 or $50 though...*sigh*

155341[/snapback]

Thought you were gunna be a Draegoni if you did that? :P

There's a Gnome Civil Rights Union..led by Rebel. xD

Shivar was the first female Gnome...  and first female orchan. 

Now he's a female elf.

155354[/snapback]

Roja was the first Female Orchan, I believe..Although, she was only in that form for testing purposes. xD

what do u know and gnomes are alot smaller then dwarfs and tiras its past ur bedtime u cute little gnome.....such a cute gnome......but if he smarts mouth me one more time im sicking my lawn gnomes on him.....

Thought you were gunna be a Draegoni if you did that? :P

There's a Gnome Civil Rights Union..led by Rebel. xD

Roja was the first Female Orchan, I believe..Although, she was only in that form for testing purposes. xD

155655[/snapback]

lol...but if I become Draegoni it will not fix the "hey baby you're so hottt ooh like marry me in game :D;) ;)" followed-by-weeks-of-PMs problem. Not that female gnomes are not beautiful as well :P

.....female gnomes.......scary......and tanyia just put them on ignore