Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RolandR1

Bag POP timer

i think there should be a bag timer for bags when u look at bag it will say like 12:59 and count down till 0 when its 0 it pops

It can be less than 12 minutes, but more importantly, if you find the bag, you don't know when it started. I've tended death bags, waiting for the owner to return. I hate to pick the stuff up, but you have to if you have no idea how long it's been in the bag.

Also, when manufacturing, I'm paranoid enought that I keep picking everything up and putting it down again. A timer would be nice.

I'm paranoid enough to avoid using bags completely when doing alchemy/manu/crafting ;) I personally don't feel like having such a clock for bags, although you have a valid point here scafativ with the deathbags.

it would be good cuz 1 time i was making some matter ess with like 100 vegies and fruit under me and they all disapered on me and that annoyed me so i think it would be goodm so u no when 2 pick it up

Problem with that is that all bags won't last 12 minutes...such as when there are too many bags on the map (example: bag spammers <_< ). And there is no way to know when or if that is going to happen. So really a timer is rather worthless. :)

It can be less than 12 minutes, but more importantly, if you find the bag, you don't know when it started. I've tended death bags, waiting for the owner to return. I hate to pick the stuff up, but you have to if you have no idea how long it's been in the bag.

Also, when manufacturing, I'm paranoid enought that I keep picking everything up and putting it down again. A timer would be nice.

when you are bagsitting for someone, just drop 1 gc in the bag and take it out again. Buys you another ~12 minutes. This also works for manu ofcourse, everytime you put something in a bag the timer gets reset