RolandR1

It takes forever

OMG ive put alot of posts and im still not a white rabbit lmao :(

Edit: YAHH im a white rabbit :):(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Rolandreeve

I feel like such a n00b :(

Edit: Boo-yah out of n00b stage :) well kinda lol

Edited by Rolandreeve

By the way, ranks don't mean anything. What DOES mean something, however, is the thought put into your posts and the ability to edit your own posts. :)

I sw3r to gawd that 3v3ry 0n3 0f me postses are profoundly and intellectually stimulating wiht a dep inner msg, i respct th 3ngl1sh language!1!

The tags are bad in this regard, because people want the bigger badder monsters. To keep people from posting to "improve their rank", it should be:

newbie -> user -> spammer -> killerlamb -> banned :lol:

LMAO

I sw3r to gawd that 3v3ry 0n3 0f me postses are profoundly and intellectually stimulating wiht a dep inner msg, i respct th 3ngl1sh language!1!

ATLEAST U DONT TOK LIEK THIS1!11!!1 OMG LOL I MEAN IF U DID I WUD HAEV 2 KIL U AND U DONT WANT TAHT DO U111! WTF R3MEMBR AVIL 12 YEAR OLD AOLER KIDS WIT NO BRANE R SCARY11!11! OMG WTF

The tags are bad in this regard, because people want the bigger badder monsters. To keep people from posting to "improve their rank", it should be:

A good one Leeloo :lol:

The post count is not important, it's what you say that is important, and that would make Herny, well....unimportant I guess :o

:D It depends on who you are. Apparently some people like the posting titles. Myself, I agree that it's more important what you say, rather than how much you say it.

:) There is one other train of thought... The more posts you write, the more people know you as a forum poster. At 5 posts, no one knew what to expect from me, for instance. After 100 posts, you start to see a pattern in the way I talk, you get a mental image of my attitudes toward certain subjects, etc. It's the same for a spammer. A spammer with 5 posts, you don't really know if that's all they're going to do in their sixth, the odds aren't bad that they'll turn around and say something worth reading.

B) Alone, a posting number or posting title means nothing to most people, (sorry to those who think it's a big deal). It might make for an interesting topic, like when Lachesis was complaining about hers. But if you go and read some of what people have posted, you'll see a trend as they get more posts, you'll find out if they generally just debate in a forum, or they spam, or flame, or help newbies, or ask questions, etc.

:o Personally I don't see why people have something against people posting just to beef up their rank, like posting in the word game thread, (I really posted there because the game got fun). Unless the people are a little proud of their posting rank and don't want to see people get the same post count from posting junk... (I'll use Leeloo as an example here:) Leeloo has prolly posted a lot of answers to questions, suggestions for game tweaks, etc, and doesn't want to see SPAMMER123 post random characters and double post to get the same rank. So, by saying that the tags are bad for this reason, I would take it as a good sign that she values her own post rank, and wants it to be a sign of how many *good* posts she's made, to seperate herself from a forum flooder, for instance.

Nah, I don't care about my posting rank, I don't even know what it is without checking. Snake? Cyclops? I would guess somewhere in that area :o

A good one Leeloo :lol:

The post count is not important, it's what you say that is important, and that would make Herny, well....unimportant I guess :D

hey! i'll have you know that a good 20-30 of my posts helped people and at least 10 posts were positive and useful ;)

the rest...well, i'm a puma at least :lol: