• Yes, stupid newbs
    • yeah, whatever
    • pshaw
    • no
    • no, there should be more!!

mostly i dont like the whole you can make a guild then give it to a lvl 20

I would like to see that changed to a higher lvl requirment then just 20

Absolutely!!!!!

Also, I liked it better when there were fewer guilds and they were mostly all respected...it was an honor to be in a guild. It meant something to have that tag next to your name. And people recognized the tags (guild names actually stayed the same for more than a week)...you knew what the guild was and you knew who was in them.

this is verry simple to fix,

just have it so once you get lv 40 and the money, you have to invite 10 people that are online, and after every one of them accepts, we will not have any more guilds with 1 person in it that says

*****'s Guild!

The guild for ****** only!1

Where *** is a name.

Sayonara.

The problem isn't how many people are in the guild, it's how many guilds there are. *shrugs* And how easy it is to make one or buy one. <_<

I'm glad that it is easy to make a guild in EL because guilds are very important for games. Not that it is too easy for newbies to have a guild though. Can't believe that you guys are argueing about that.

I'm glad that it is easy to make a guild in EL because guilds are very important for games. Not that it is too easy for newbies to have a guild though. Can't believe that you guys are argueing about that.

Arguing? Not really, I just offered my opinion on something I've thought for a while now, and the topic came up.

And yes, I totally agree, guilds are very important in the game.

Finally!!!!!!!! Thank you Aisy I didn't know how to put it... Someone that understood what I meant

HALUJAH!!!!!!!!!!

Ne ways What Aisy said is exactly what I meant It was something when guilds cost 5k plats (that Was quite the amount to get to) And it was meaningful to have a tag next to your name and you recognized guilds etc.

I mean I'm not trying to make a HUGE deal out of it. but 1. I think it might take up a bit of server space and 2. Guilds should be for the well deserved or a slightly bigger group of friends

How about this... If there is a guild where there hasn't been ANY activity in like 2 or 3 rl weeks it gets deleted??

B) Looks like most people voting disagree with you, Aerowind

:( To all who don't know, Aerowind is a guildie elitist, who feels that his guild should be one of like 5 that exist in the entire game, and seems to not allow for people who just want their own guild for the sake of having their own guild. Apparently the fact that anyone can earn anough skills and gc to make their guild so they can have fun with it are impeding Aerowind's level of fun by doing so. Can't please everyone, and I'd say this poll shows who the majority is.

I am the owner of BOOM (Grand Bomber Council) and its just for a few like minded people who get bored and want to be suicidle ^-^ there are 6 or 7 of us each with our own other character which we normally use. i got tonnes of flames because of this guild and i still dont care, if you dont like the bombers dont join us >.> Sure over time the bombers will get larger and be full of little noobie char's but the point is to have fun... i dont know where im taking this so you decide

:blink: Looks like most people voting disagree with you, Aerowind

:P To all who don't know, Aerowind is a guildie elitist, who feels that his guild should be one of like 5 that exist in the entire game, and seems to not allow for people who just want their own guild for the sake of having their own guild. Apparently the fact that anyone can earn anough skills and gc to make their guild so they can have fun with it are impeding Aerowind's level of fun by doing so. Can't please everyone, and I'd say this poll shows who the majority is.

<_< Not by much

<_< Anybody who has played for more than a month knows what Aero means...it's not being a guildie elitist...you aren't reading what the point is. I have no idea how you got that intepretation from what he said. *shrugs* Can't discuss with you though, you know everything about everything, just ask you.

I've never really cared about making a lot of guilds or only having a couple super-strong ones, but I think I can see a little of Aero's point. I would really much rather there be 10 guilds than 100, because 100 guilds would just be so pointless.

"Can I join somebody's guild?!" would be said on Channel 1, followed by about 76 "YOU CAN JOIN MINE!" Just doesn't work for me.

My two pennies.

Edited by Daxon

areowind i really hope this isnt in any way related to me going into CEL instead of tkos... if it aint then sry for actually hopeing i was important.... :rolleyes: