Eternal Lands Official Forums
Garrin

Aluwen Quest Question.

Uhm...I just completed all 7 of the Defense god quests. When you finish #6 you can get healing, but once you complete #7 you cant recieve healing anymore BUT you can now pay 38k gold for a nice shiny Titanium chainmail that I could pay 2-4k for on Market channel!!!!!

Whats up with that? Sounds more like pre-reset prices, but whats the deal with the missing healing option?

Just curious.

Garrin

Edited by Garrin

Yes, no one expected that titanium armor price will drop so much. So you have to pay 38k.

Also, hell, Help Me section is to ask questions!

Regards.

yeah and we didn't expect to ever manufacture them... (we need non manufacturable but crazily expensive godly bought items (such as magic staves)

Beacuse you are a chimpanzee with 99 others kept in a communal cage in a research laboratory and your opinions and your outlook as a human being are worthless.

Edited by freeone3000

Beacuse you are a chimpanzee with 99 others kept in a communal cage in a research laboratory and your opinions and your outlook as a human being are both worthless.

LOL GOODONE! :lol:

Yes, no one expected that titanium armor price will drop so much. So you have to pay 38k.

Regards.

Well I wasnt really asking for Help . I was just asking if anyone knew why this was like that. Noone would pay 38000 gold for tit chain. I just think it should be removed. Or the price changed.

As it is now, it's useless and I dont know anyone who would pay that much. Maybe they could make the healing option the final service offered from Aluwen.

Regards.

Well I wasnt really asking for Help . I was just asking if anyone knew why this was like that. Noone would pay 38000 gold for tit chain. I just think it should be removed. Or the price changed.

As it is now, it's useless and I dont know anyone who would pay that much. Maybe they could make the healing option the final service offered from Aluwen.

I wouldn't mind that one. Healing sounds far above than a tit chain worth 10x its real value.

Edited by Daxon

Erm, I got some healing the other day at the Aluwen temple.  It wasn't entirely obvious what menu options to take as I recall, but you can get healing.

How many Quests have you completed? 6 or 7? Because I went in twice and didnt see a "Healing" option. Only a Blessing for payment of gold, and An option to but tit chain.......

I wouldn't mind that one. Healing sounds far above than a tit chain worth 10x its real value.

The priest already has such an option.

As teh banned 0n3na pointed out, the prices wern't supposed to drop so low in the player market. You might check the portland blacksmith, and look at sword prices too. ;P And the old price was 600 platinum coins. :-P

I think that the healing option is only available if you are hurt. I've got a full Aluwen worship bonus and I have healed several times there since getting up there.

Aluwen is fairly backwards and generally the quests get easier as they go. The Brs were the hardest to get and a thousand coal was almost sitting in my inventory anyway.

I wouldn't mind that one.  Healing sounds far above than a tit chain worth 10x its real value.

As teh banned 0n3na pointed out, the prices wern't supposed to drop so low in the player market. You might check the portland blacksmith, and look at sword prices too. ;P And the old price was 600 platinum coins. :-P

coulda sworn it was 800 or 1000 plat coins.

I wouldn't mind that one.  Healing sounds far above than a tit chain worth 10x its real value.

coulda sworn it was 800 or 1000 plat coins.

No, it was 600 plats