Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Tkos Is Coming Down On You All

Were becoming stronger and more powerful day by day....

Soon we will be SOOO strong we will be unstopable....

The requirements getting much much stricter....

So i list you the NEW requirements (NO ONE will get in with out them)

You may have one the the three following...

40 attack and defence MINIMUM

25 magic with 25 of a different skill

25 summoning with 25 of a different skill

No i Do not meet these requirements for the guild was given to me but do not worry I do not leave you in vain

Were becoming stronger and more powerful day by day....

Soon we will be SOOO strong we will be unstopable....

The requirements getting much much stricter....

So i list you the NEW requirements (NO ONE will get in with out them)

You may have one the the three following...

40 attack and defence MINIMUM

25 magic with 25 of a different skill

25 summoning with 25 of a different skill

No i Do not meet these requirements for the guild was given to me but do not worry I do not leave you in vain

;) .. I left TKoS because of some jealous folks.

You still don't understand what it was about Daxon ?

I never saw you getting 5k of sulfur for omega, or helping anyone else in the guild, that's what this was about.

All you cared about was urself, not the guild. I told you you had no respect, which still hasn't been proven otherwise untill now.

You said you were older then me, so I thought you would be smart and mature enough to understand, but I guess I was obviously very wrong.

And I'm not gonna waste any more time nor words on this matter !

------

Anyway, sry for the small off topic.

For the requirements, I think the a/d req is a bit too much, might make it 30 or 35 ?

As for the others, 25 sounds good, but there's not much choice for profession here, ur either a magic user or a summoner or both, but nothing else.

If this won't change then soon our guild will only have fighters and no more magicians or summoners imo.

Just my thoughts ;)

^^Maybe you should have left this out :huh: ^^

Greetz,

Salem

You still don't understand what it was about Daxon ?

I never saw you getting 5k of sulfur for omega, or helping anyone else in the guild, that's what this was about.

All you cared about was urself, not the guild. I told you you had no respect, which still hasn't been proven otherwise untill now.

You said you were older then me, so I thought you would be smart and mature enough to understand, but I guess I was obviously very wrong.

And I'm not gonna waste any more time nor words on this matter !

No, that actually had nothing to do with it. You were mad that I took your "Special Ranks" position (that I didn't even ask for or want, btw :( ), and unlike you, I do occupy my gametime with things to do because work has picked up and I'm not able to be on as much anymore. You used my busy schedule as a way to attack me. Omega knows I'd help him if he asked, but you let your jealousy get in the way. 5k sulfur, lol. I would have just bought him the 5k FE. Most folks know by now that I will help them ingame if they ask me directly for it, but otherwise, I'll be doing my things because welding 3 hours a day, logging for 3, going to a 3 hour vet. class, and doing other things when I'm finished wears me down. Sorry that I've suffered a lot of crippling injuries and I'm not 18 anymore.

Guest ManDee

Hm. Good thing I joined TKoS before these req's. ROFL *hugs everyone on the board* Even if I don't know you that well. You're all great. Every one of you. :(

Even you, Daxon. You left the day I joined. I was sorry to see you go. *hug* But you're great as well. :lol:

Edited by ManDee

One thing to say I don't care what u think... The other thing to say... ur newbs if u call a mod a newb I've been in this game for 1 year and some odd weeks LV just stfu. I'm gonna be training hard and long next week (Christmas Vacation)

Aero, i think fighting requirements should be 35 attack or defense, that way most of us in the guild will actualy have the requirements to be in it :lol:

HAHA okay for now but it will be raised back up

;) And Remember We are INVITE ONLY so if you are a good fighter, summoner or magician you might get a PM from me, Alderan, or Aerowind.

All guilds are invite only! The guildmaster has to accept applicants. They can't just join.

Edited by Shadow fire

All guilds are invite only! The guildmaster has to accept applicants. They can't just join.

"Invite only" usually means don't call us, we'll call you.

In other words, if you ask to be a member of an invite only guild (as opposed to being asked by the guild), you won't become a member.

Some guilds work this way. Others accept anyone who fulfills their requirements. And others again accept anyone who asks.