Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinoveritas

Add in Branch of Destruction message the Item that got destroyed

You'd like others to see which of your items got destroyed/degraded?

It would also tell when you lost a special armor or weapon capability, something that's not always immediately visible from the character (the opponent would notice rather soon anyway, but do you want to give him the extra edge?). Exemples of this would be Steel Greave of Ubber Defence, or Titanium Cuisse of Cooldown Removal (degraded to Used Steel Greave and Used Titanium Cuisse, resp.).

thats not much of an extra edge, because you loose the edge by searching what got damaged/degraded while the fight goes on, so the only valid point is

do you want to give the oppenent satisfaction in what they destroyed. if it gets damaged i think he will not know, otherwise he will know it and has hte satisfaction aynway

iirc it tells what you what got hit...... like Your orc slayer has been degraded to used orc slayer...... but you want local message? that would be cool for whoever was broding you

I sincerlly see 2 points: 1) if implement it, i mean if allow all local players in same situation (combat) see what u got broded we gonna have more brod actions = more pk = more fun for some peeps, radu aproves (y).

2) Shame if u get broded :>

Thats all.

Agree it should be shown since picture of monster does not change.

Make mirror effect also mirror BRoDs!

Saxums idea making mirror perk/cloak mirror BRoDs are great! Would be nice to add some chance of karma in the game :P