Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Invasions January, the 6th and 7th

i only caught the last 20 mins but it was awesome!!!

Even with my epic fail

Orick shuffled off his mortal coil.

You have died and gone to the Underworld!

You recovered 186 material points

RD nub

Went late to 75cap inva in Sedi and had serious problems to all those fluffies Maxine gave me, for players not near cap and w/o decent oa its deadly. atm we have a problem in 60-80 range, most newer players have only a/d without decent oa, they do everyday haidir and daritha (wtf? they spend gc on a/d exp!), but only few have decent build.

2 cents from Steinbeisser

I was in Irsis and it was really great! :D

It was really challenging because of the number and the diversity of mobs.

If a bit of the low level creatures (rabbits, racoons, rats...) have been replaced by some nasps, it would even have been better! :happy:

Went late to 75cap inva in Sedi and had serious problems to all those fluffies Maxine gave me, for players not near cap and w/o decent oa its deadly. atm we have a problem in 60-80 range, most newer players have only a/d without decent oa, they do everyday haidir and daritha (wtf? they spend gc on a/d exp!), but only few have decent build.

2 cents from Steinbeisser

Do not forget people that reset, i have 80/85 a/d, but only oa 76 *grins*.

I have been away for quite some time, so do not know if this has been suggested or if it's possible, but wouldn't a cap on combat level make more sense? Anyway i noticed plenty of players having a great time.

Do not forget people that reset, i have 80/85 a/d, but only oa 76 *grins*.

I have been away for quite some time, so do not know if this has been suggested or if it's possible, but wouldn't a cap on combat level make more sense? Anyway i noticed plenty of players having a great time.

lol

It's a valid point. Though, while running an invasion nobody can be bothered to use calculus equations to determine whether combat level is within range or not. Checking skills levels is much easier.

@Stein

Fluffies should be doable in multicombat area for people with a/d<=75, if they cooperate. As far as I know, Maxine summoned fluffies in the second half of the invasion when it was supposed to be more difficult. I have used a similar solution in Irsis. Sure, I was throwing some easy monsters, but in the same time I was sending more and more challenging ones, e.g. LOrcs mixed with armed orcs, a few yetis and dragons. Generally, I try to start with easier monsters and change the balance toward cap (or even slightly above) with time. So far this solution worked fine (I hope so, that is;) )