Eternal Lands Official Forums
hussam

Guild R&R

Hi, I'm posting here to announce that guild Rest & Relaxation (R&R) is currently accepting new members. We are a friendly guild that promotes team accomplishments and group work. We are looking for active players who like to have fun. We will try to help members make the best out of their skills and provide a supportive environment. We accept mature players with a real life age of 18 or higher.

Please check out our website and if interested, feel free to apply to join. You can apply through our guild forums or contact any members with questions you may have.

Thank you and best regards,

Hussam.

Edited by hussam

I hope you manage to live up to the name of your guild :) That would be just awesome :) Good luck with it.

I hope you manage to live up to the name of your guild :) That would be just awesome :) Good luck with it.

Thank you very much, Vanyel :)

I think a linux nerd like u should join LNX, hussam. :<

Can't count on Rest and Relaxation with Maxine and Aislinn around:P

Hi, I'm posting here to announce that guild Rest & Relaxation (R&R) is currently accepting new members. We are a friendly guild that promotes team accomplishments and group work. We are looking for active players who like to have fun. We will try to help members make the best out of their skills and provide a supportive environment. We accept mature players with a real life age of 18 or higher.

Please check out our website and if interested, feel free to apply to join. You can apply through our guild forums or contact any members with questions you may have.

Thank you and best regards,

Hussam.

Gratz on the new guild, Hussam.

Like that you've opted to code your own website and host the forum software yourself. Will be keeping tabs on its development and expecting great things :)

Gratz on the new guild, Hussam.

Like that you've opted to code your own website and host the forum software yourself. Will be keeping tabs on its development and expecting great things :)

Thank you very much for the comments. Yup, website is html5 too :P

Grats Hussam, On behalf of myself and RIP! we wish you and your guildies a wonderful peaceful time.

Thank you for the nice words, starlite :)

With guild name like Rest and Relaxation I expect your guild map to be a amusement park w/one way doors, funny mirrors and lots of fun!

With guild name like Rest and Relaxation I expect your guild map to be a amusement park w/one way doors, funny mirrors and lots of fun!

That would be cool :) Now I want one :D

Gratz and all the best with the guild. :)

I think a linux nerd like u should join LNX, hussam. :<

Can't count on Rest and Relaxation with Maxine and Aislinn around:P

I hope you realize that a statement like that is not merely slanderous, it is a banable offence! :P Edited by EaglePrince

Yay! Another friendly guild started, i'm sure the rest of the guild of which i belong (HOLY) join me in wishing your new guild good luck! :)

Thank you very much. That means a lot to us at R&R :)

Edited by hussam

Yay! Another friendly guild started, i'm sure the rest of the guild of which i belong (HOLY) join me in wishing your new guild good luck! :)

Thank you very much. That means a lot to us at R&R :)

Lol, that was a quick reply! :D

That would be cool :) Now I want one :D

Be glad to become a consultant. :evilgrin: