Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nixxy4ever

Jomix - repeated begger

started off in nc storage on 2011-04-18 where he came in asking for 500gc.

[16:37:41] jomix: has anyone got 500 gold i can borrow plz

[16:38:21] FyreFox: I do,jomix :)

[16:38:35] jomix: plz has anyone got 500 gold i can borrow i will pay back

[16:38:47] FyreFox: I do :)

[16:38:57] jomix: really?

[16:39:01] FyreFox: yes :)

[16:39:13] l33t: nah, that mean ole fyrefox loves to tease

[16:39:16] l33t: lol j/k

[16:39:38] FyreFox: rofl thanks l33t :D you know me too well :D

[16:39:41] jomix: ok then

[16:39:58] FyreFox: rofl he left!

[16:40:03] Phoenix: lol

[16:40:06] l33t: hehehehehehehe

[16:40:15] vzbucks found Joker and got a Potion of Vitality

[16:40:34] jomix: yes?

[16:41:03] jomix: thank u

[16:41:18] jomix: i will pay back

then later this

[19:17:48] jomix: has anyone got 1000 gold i could borrow plz

[19:18:12] Cilestiel: whats it for?

[19:18:12] l33t: ty :D

[19:18:24] l33t: dude

[19:18:33] jomix: a new cape

[19:18:33] l33t: i just gave you 500 gc 45min ago

next day i see this at raven:

[19:20:15] jomix: plz can someone lend me 8000 gold plzz

so i decided to talk to him

[19:23:42] [PM to jomix: first of all you begging for gc is disgraceful, my friend gave you 500 the other day, secondly 8000? no one will give you near that]

[19:24:44] [PM from jomix: im sorry but it takes weeks to earn money!!]

[19:24:58] [PM to jomix: thats the point of the game, to earn it yourself not go around begging]

[19:26:21] [PM from jomix: im bored of harvesting the same flowers over and over again for ages]

[19:27:00] [PM to jomix: your asking for trouble by begging all the time]

[19:27:45] [PM from jomix: i know i am and theres nothing better to do]

[19:28:30] [PM to jomix: then go find another game more fun]

[19:29:33] [PM from jomix: hey phoenix...]

[19:30:13] [PM to jomix: what?]

[19:30:21] [PM from jomix: could i borrow 8000 gold XD]

[19:30:38] [PM to jomix: eugh i give up]

[19:31:41] [PM to jomix: curious though, why 8000?]

[19:32:21] [PM from jomix: its all i need until i can afford life meddalion]

[19:33:10] [PM from jomix: i only have 35 matirial points :/ i die pretty easy]

[19:34:25] [PM from jomix: like i just died now :(]

Today he came into nc storage and asked to be healed, wasnt then healed himself and left.

i dont like people who take advantage of others kindness so decided to post this

Edited by nixxy4ever

[19:29:33] [PM from jomix: hey phoenix...]

[19:30:13] [PM to jomix: what?]

[19:30:21] [PM from jomix: could i borrow 8000 gold XD]

lol i like him

I also gave him 500gc at votd sto couple of days ago

*He told me he needed it for an excavator cloak

*** Just thought you would all like to know that your gc is being spent on summon stones, he has been summoning bears and white tigers in nc and votd...wonder if he has an ass summon stone

Edited by Starlite

I also gave him 500gc at votd sto couple of days ago

*He told me he needed it for an excavator cloak

*** Just thought you would all like to know that your gc is being spent on summon stones, he has been summoning bears and white tigers in nc and votd...wonder if he has an ass summon stone

Hmmm he asked in DP sto to be healed but i left after i did it and not sure if he asked for more GC or other stuff...and Starlite that was good :laugh: and he is bored to harv same flowers ?? wth, what can an older player can say anymore :omg:

He repeatedly asked to borrow money even after I said no immediately after I log in.

I put him on ignore.

It is likely someone's alt and they should look where items purchased by him are coming from.

Is he really worth to post in disputes in the first place? I mean, you can put him on ignorelist and be on your merry, what's the deal?...

Yeah, this kind of thing can be quite annoying...

I know it can sound bad but I don't give anything away for free worth/is more than a few 000gc, unless I know them...

If they need something, they should get it themselves, like you said it's the point of the game. :)

Personally, I agree with Khalai. I completely do not understand why it was posted here :S

As my earlier jovial post may have indicated, neither do I.

I think it was posted so people will know it is not just someone trying to get some gc for an item but repeatedly doing this as if it was his job. Occasionally I have seen people ask for gc but not repeatedly to point I need to put on ignore list.

I think it was posted so people will know it is not just someone trying to get some gc for an item but repeatedly doing this as if it was his job. Occasionally I have seen people ask for gc but not repeatedly to point I need to put on ignore list.

You have a lot to see then :)

Man that jovial shit was so rad. Do it some more I can't get enough!

man calm down, it was just a great forum post.

It's funny because he started with 500 gcs, found out it was easy to get 500gcs then got it up to 1000gcs and when that still worked, he moved on to 8000gcs.

Is he really worth to post in disputes in the first place? I mean, you can put him on ignorelist and be on your merry, what's the deal?...

Clearly, the "deal" would seem that its preferable for ppl to alert ppl to ignore this guy before they fall victim, as opposed to leaving them to find out the hard way.

The guy is clearly engaged in testing the limits of generosity of those who care enough to help and encourage those new to the game. If it helps prevent some idiot taking advantage of the good nature of some of EL's nicer players, then posting in Disputes would reasonably seem fully justified. Moreover, it provides a useful service in highlighting those whom most honorable guilds will probably want to avoid recruiting or dealing with.

Clearly, the "deal" would seem that its preferable for ppl to alert ppl to ignore this guy before they fall victim, as opposed to leaving them to find out the hard way.

The guy is clearly engaged in testing the limits of generosity of those who care enough to help and encourage those new to the game. If it helps prevent some idiot taking advantage of the good nature of some of EL's nicer players, then posting in Disputes would reasonably seem fully justified. Moreover, it provides a useful service in highlighting those whom most honorable guilds will probably want to avoid recruiting or dealing with.

Granted.