Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chosen

Donkeh - New ^v^ Bot!

^v^ Bot, Donkeh will be up and running in the next day or so. (Just waiting for the Code+Hosting to be sorted). It's not going to be an expensive bot, neither will I set guilds to Enemy prices, just players, as thats easier.

The sorta thing he will be selling:

Enriched Essies, Stones, Removal Stones, Swords, Armours, Medallions, Cloaks, and Rings. And maybe the odd special item like a CoL, or a Great Sword.

I forgot to mention, it's cheaper than Canned & Odin. :pickaxe:

Gratz on the new Bot

It will be good having another bot to share the work with

will be able to free up some of Odins slots

Plenty of work out there, Odin has been getting up to 30 trades a day even on this server

Donkeh ^v^ Bot is now up and running - You are in Valley of the Dwarves [63,150] - Check him out. :)

:(:(:( You didnt say your Bot was invisable I went to say Hello but no Bot there :(:(:(

will try again later

Handy Thor

Edited by handyman

Are you using dog breaths thing? is it workin good? anyways grtz on the bot :( And could you make it buy animal parts? :)

Due to me being at work today I didn't get much chance to do anything with it. The Bot is hosted now, just had 1 or 2 minor problems launching it off the site.

Atm it's not blessed, so every GC you give to him makes us closer to getting him his first blessing. :P

I shall announce in-game and post here again when he is 100% ready. :o

Donkeh is now blessed! :P

So now we can really start selling Items, already made over 100k from him. (Which helped to get the blessing.) so keep trading guys. :) Not much point in using the other bots when mines far cheaper, is there?

I'll be keeping an eye on his stock everyday, and adding new items as I get/make them. I'll also be adding new Items that I need to buy, so you can make some GCs if you need. :)

:) Not much point in using the other bots when mines far cheaper, is there?

Earlier today some stuff was still more expensive than npc price Maybe you need to check

Gratz on selling your col

Also what will you sell when all the items you have got from monster drops have gone ?

Would be nice to know your plans for him and what we have to look forward to

Will you be buying more stuff from players so they can make full use of Donkeh

I have checked prices on all 3 Bots prety much the same (like i said you need check npc prices)

[PM from Donkeh: [Ring of Isla Prima~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~60|~~~~~110.00gc|~~336]
only 100gc from npc

Im not telling you what to do but just realise when you run out of monster drops If you do start selling items lower than it cost to make them this will effect market like on main and if you want players to sell you items they will not do this at a loss

[PM from Donkeh: [Ring of Desert Pines~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~50.00gc|~~~~~~16] to make 1 gold ring 1 polished saph 1 fe + 2 gold bars and 3 fe's to make gold ring who wants to sell at a loss and you sell for 110 gc on Donkeh Thas 60 gc Profit or 110% Profit on 1 item

which brings me back to

Not much point in using the other bots when mines far cheaper, is there?

Like i said its your Bot to do with as you see fit

Either way it wont effect Odin or canned much but me and Bkc56 has kept pricing the same for a reason to keep market real and i think this is what everyone wants on here

Bots on the Pk server aren't meant to be making loads of Profit at this stage I belive their duty to this server is to help players more than the Bot owners so they are able to buy and sell items and drops when not many people are on

Handyman Thor

Anyways seems Donkeh is quite popular.

So, is there anything you guys can think of that I'm missing?

If so let me know in-game or here. :)

- Grumpy

I guessed people would want it to buy animal stuff, but I've already got loads of it. I have added Puma Furs and eventually Bear & Beaver Furs. And also for anyone intersted in LE's he is selling for 3.5 each.

- Grumpy