Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eagleprince

'Resetting' of Skeptic

I was wondering if Radu would consider reducing the 'fine' for removal of Skeptic perk? i think it was $500 or something ebul like that. Hopefully the fine can also be payable in gc, and also bear in mind that we were already 'penalised' 30k GC for having the perk in the first place!

My reasons are :-

• I'm bored :brooding:
  • I have come to believe skeptics have approximately 0% chance of getting stones.
  • I think I made a mistake!

Feel free to tell me where to go! :D

[*]I have come to believe skeptics have approximately 0% chance of getting stones.

This is not the case. I know players with this perk who still get stones. Some even claim they are getting them slightly more often now.

I'll leave reasons 1 and 3 with no comments :D

[*]I have come to believe skeptics have approximately 0% chance of getting stones.

I haven't taken sceptic yet, but considering just because I have exactly opposite situation. I seem to have no harvesting events almost all the time. Getting rid of sceptic may not help you at all.

If u cant afford to pay 300$ for removing sceptic u can always play on new character, no? :D

<edit> or maybe it was 500$, doesnt really matter :brooding:

Edited by masterpiter

I don't have sceptic.

I got 15 stones after we got the counter - I'm harvesting a lot - total 1418348.

But I got most stones within the first few weeks.

Then no stones more than a month and then 2 stones in 2 days.

I have some days with very many harvest events and some days with no events for 6 hours.

If you get less stones with sceptic, I think it's only a question of luck.

I have broken 366 picks harvesting this, most stones come when I break most picks, so maybe it's because you stop harvesting when the picks breaks.

Edited by Zamirah

I was wondering if Radu would consider reducing the 'fine' for removal of Skeptic perk? i think it was $500 or something ebul like that. Hopefully the fine can also be payable in gc, and also bear in mind that we were already 'penalised' 30k GC for having the perk in the first place!

My reasons are :-

• I'm bored :brooding:
  • I have come to believe skeptics have approximately 0% chance of getting stones.
  • I think I made a mistake!

Feel free to tell me where to go! :D

People are warned up front what it will take to remove skeptic. You can always start a new character ... or continue playing with skeptic.

Skeptics do have the normal chances of getting stones.

People are warned up front what it will take to remove skeptic. You can always start a new character ... or continue playing with skeptic.

Not only warned but it was plastered everywhere how drastic a choice it would be. Yes, drastic and pretty final (unless you are a VERY rich in real life ebul person) was how it was presented. There are NO excuses good enough imo for reducing anything.