Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ville-v

Exp after cap?

Title  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should one get oa exp after reaching cap?

• Yes, why not?
    • No
    • No, if the oa level is above the skill level

Ya so if you want over 100 OA you're gonna have to spend a SHITLOAD of times on other skills to get OA lvls, instead of PKing.. Q.Q

Everyone wants highest oa, so if you would get a/d xp, everyone would just train train and train again, and problably those fucked up nexus stones will help screwing it all up again too.

If they can't get high oa by a/d training, they will start buying pp's earlier. Or I don't know, but it can be one possibility.

Ya so if you want over 100 OA you're gonna have to spend a SHITLOAD of times on other skills to get OA lvls, instead of PKing.. Q.Q

Everyone wants highest oa, so if you would get a/d xp, everyone would just train train and train again, and problably those fucked up nexus stones will help screwing it all up again too.

If they can't get high oa by a/d training, they will start buying pp's earlier. Or I don't know, but it can be one possibility.

True. They should leave game period.

No guys. If you cant get oa exp from a/d, all the PKers will be forced to get OA lvls from other skills. By leveling other skills, they become self dependent and don't need players who want to be only manuers and only crafters etc. This will turn everybody into an all rounders. Keep distinct, diverse classes in EL!

Vote 1st option!

No guys. If you cant get oa exp from a/d, all the PKers will be forced to get OA lvls from other skills. By leveling other skills, they become self dependent and don't need players who want to be only manuers and only crafters etc. This will turn everybody into an all rounders. Keep distinct, diverse classes in EL!

Vote 1st option!

...and secondly they would just do manu and other skills whole day sitting at sto and there is no one pking then lol.

Vote 1st option!

Yur smartur than I look! :)

Vote 1st option!

...and secondly they would just do manu and other skills whole day sitting at sto and there is no one pking then lol.

Well, what will happen else? They will just train and train and train to be able to pk and pk and pk, but since everybody does just train and train and train they won't pk and pk and pk :D

lol considering everywhere is PK, there will be PKing for spawns lol, wont just be a case of training, people will want ur spawn!!!

I vote for the third option, I think it makes the most sense. And I vote for OA cap at 100ish too :wub:

To the people who were worried about not being about to kill dragons and stuff, even in a group... wth? Albazz and I used to kill the dragons together, maybe with one or two other people... but we could do it just the two of us, with my OA around 70, 50s a/d and his 100 a/d, oa 100.

I vote for the third option, I think it makes the most sense. And I vote for OA cap at 100ish too

For the reason Aepox stated it would be good idea to combine my suggestion with oa cap between levels 100 and 120.

Edited by ville-v

i hope no cap.. but then evryone will be on fluffys for oa exp or feros..whatever

and to much players but only few spawns .. is lots of pk action tho..but in the end the guilds with the most allies/members will claim each spawn

i hope no cap.. but then evryone will be on fluffys for oa exp or feros..whatever

and to much players but only few spawns .. is lots of pk action tho..but in the end the guilds with the most allies/members will claim each spawn

Which is exactly what it is now sadly

in the end the guilds with the most allies/members will claim each spawn

Which is exactly what it is now sadly

*CO* doesnt own the server(yet :rolleyes: ).

mp

I doubt he was talking about *CO* :evilgrin: