Eternal Lands Official Forums
peeper :)

What was your first guild?

Alright, my account of guilds... when I first started, The_Pale_Elf was sort of helping me get used to the game - he was enthused about the game and wanted his brother to play...

After a very short time - VERY industrious of me, think it might have been as little as 2 days, or as much as a week of playing, I was walking through VotD, and ended up recruited to AID... I was only in it temporarily, but they helped me out so much... I ended up being a leader of the guild and helping other people in return... and then after a little over two years temporarily in AID, it folded. I had taken a break for the last 5 months, and came back a week after it folded... so I was guildless about another week, with people trying to recruit me, and me being indecisive. Then LabRat talks me into joining (TC) until I find my permanent home - something I doubt I ever will.

So, in short, AID -> (TC) -> who knows?

First guild I think was DarK.. Been in a few though.

#Edit - In PkG now, and always will be.

Edited by Chosen

my first guild was EDF then my friend made a guild and i moved to it then another friend made ond then went through some i 4got then some how got in KoS then got in to -ef- wich no one ever goe on but im still in it :(

Edited by thelethalmoo

When I started in Februari 2006 I soon after joined the Dutch guild [NL] ... which no longer exists.

For a short time I was in the new [NL] guild, but they are much more a guild of fighters ... which I'm not at all.

With my husband 'niemand' I started the guild CREA - Creative Wanderers of the Eternal Lands.

Feel free to join us if you love to create all sorts of things!

Edited by BethAhabah

1.) Chao , very cool guild and i still miss my old guildies

same here :P

1. guild CHAO (aka eris aka kali)

2. guild JusT

3. guild FUBR

4. guild ACE

Good ol' times :D

I started in Elite - EL

Long ago with the infamous teh banned 0n3na. :)

Edit - Name above is even blocked automatically by default. Now thats funny!! :)

Edited by captdeadhead

GoN (Gathering of Nobles, was a guild before the Big Crash)

-EF-

=EF=

[NL]

-EF-

So basically that was all the same guild except for [NL]

Same for three firsts positions :fire:

Then PL (it's ALMOST same as [NL] but it has Creedka ^^ )

LOOT was my 1st guild (doubt anyone remembers it) then we became LGC, when cool down happened everyone left to play guild wars instead, so i joined =HC= then my family started to play and =HC= is no place for young children so we all went to THOR, didnt work out there in the end so started LGC again

Lore, and it was the best guild i ever moved from, because it fell apart, leaving me behind, so i didnt have to betray anyone and start a guild jumping chain...well, not yet anyway. now i think i'll stay where i am, in Rivan Warriors. looking round for a better guild never pays off to satisfy. they're all the same really (in my opinion).

W&W ----> Guildless -----> W&W -----> Guildless -----> W&W ----> Guildless ----> W&W ----> =Hc=

got a few kicks then joined =hc= to fulfill my prophecy ^^

I started in the KotE guild... Knights of the Earth... left it shortly before they disbanded and joined NLF .. eventually gained GM status and then it dissolved as well.. Now I'm in *CO* and I don't plan for that to ever change.

my first guild was Lots (legend of the serpent),then i joined THOR,after that i got in guild ~FA~ --------> RoT and after that i made my own guild ~uw~. :happy:

old char macca87

silk thnx to projoe and blackcomplex

riva when silk merged

sXe started with bc

back to riva

the sweets stole me into fame

beta started with soad nixxy damned_angle n few others

then to ace

a short while in pkg round here which was fun

back to ace then sold char

new char macca

back through riva ace