Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Obliterator

annihilation

I was killing orges in sk with nhmrath and annihilation came in he came to my spawn and serped all the orges in my spawn . then after he does the same to nhmrath he said to me tell me your a/d i ignored him so he came back and serped again he stole nhmrath's spawn also not a nice guy

Just a warning ppl

Nubbs xx

Well as most of us already know, annihilation is a scammer and spawn serper.

I was training on Cyclops and he came w/his sword to try to serp but could not land a hit and nearly died so he dissed and just followed me around, since this Monster is to strong for him he only attcked it when it had like 10 hp.

Later today I went to the Ogre Spawn and he followed me and started atacking only the ones I was training on with a sword, the other he did not atck, he obviously just likes to act stupid and upset people, I ended up teleporting to another map to another spawn.

All this not to mention how annoying he is, I blocked #IG from his guild and added him to my #ignore list, but even then this did not stop him, He started using /gossip to send me messages, this does not stop there, he keeps harrasing me by sending me Messages through other people, saying im a noob, cry baby, and other dumb stuff. He is trully annoying and just enjoys harrrasing ppl.

Edited by scarface

All this not to mention how annoying he is, I blocked #IG from his guild and added him to my #ignore list, but even then this did not stop him, He started using /gossip to send me messages, this does not stop there, he keeps harrasing me by sending me Messages through other people, saying im a noob, cry baby, and other dumb stuff. He is trully annoying and just enjoys harrrasing ppl.

Just an FYI, harassment is against the rules. If he keeps it up report him.

I'm honestly shocked he hasn't been banned yet. He's even gone so far as to claim to have be Radu.

Just an FYI, harassment is against the rules. If he keeps it up report him.

I'm honestly shocked he hasn't been banned yet. He's even gone so far as to claim to have be Radu.

1) Using gossip when the person you gossip ignores you is ILLEGAL

2) Harrassing through other people cause you have him on ignore is ILLEGAL

3) Impersonating Radu is also ILLEGAL i think :D

EDIT:

4) Harrassing generally is also ILLEGAL, but the mods will tell you to put the person on ignore, until point 2 happens.

Edited by Tempest

Annihilation is just some guy who wants to be one of the best scammers in game. What he doesn't realize is that, being a GOOD scammer is NOT GOOD in itself. look where scamming landed me? I'm locked on a newbie account and I lost it all. Not the best. Let him continue his ways and I PROMISE it will eventually come back to hurt him.

Annihilation is just some guy who wants to be one of the best scammers in game. What he doesn't realize is that, being a GOOD scammer is NOT GOOD in itself. look where scamming landed me? I'm locked on a newbie account and I lost it all. Not the best. Let him continue his ways and I PROMISE it will eventually come back to hurt him.

and btw, the best scammer ever was hadesangel aka felex my RL neighbour , annihilation will never beat him so its maybe best to stop for u anni :pickaxe:

sry for offtopic :/

EDIT: oh ur zurekodw :D well nice change of mind :P

Edited by Tempest

What needs to happen is a COMMUNITY ban, where NO ONE sells or buys to/from scammers/bjers ect, I think people will then think twice about doing it. :hug:

Anni just strives for attention, this is why I assume he does what he does :wub:

What needs to happen is a COMMUNITY ban, where NO ONE sells or buys to/from scammers/bjers ect, I think people will then think twice about doing it. :hug:

Anni just strives for attention, this is why I assume he does what he does :wub:

There will always be people who will trade with him, there can never be a community ban because what you view as bad people are a part of it.