Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gryflet

Help !

Hey I tried logging on and my IP is banned apparently... Whats going on I'm confused now. Will someone explain?

Thanks Gryf XxXxX

Hi :o

You got caught in somebody else's IP range ban.

Please follow the instructions here to be whitelisted:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29370

IP Range ban? I don't know how to find out my IP address and I aint got paypal so could I send a letter with the money in it and my e-mail address and my character name that way? But first how do I find out my IP address?

P.S not to sound rude or offensive but if I got caught in the middle of someone else being banned can't you just un-ban me?

Thanks and sorry for the inconvinence...

Gryflet XxXxXxX

Edited by Gryflet

It's not your character that has the problem, it's your internet neighborhood so to speak. There is no way to "unban" you, we can only give you "special permission" (whitelisting) to play anyway.

Just forum pm roja and tell her what I said, that you wre caught in a range ban and need to be whitelisted.

Just forum pm roja and tell her what I said, that you wre caught in a range ban and need to be whitelisted.

Again how do I find out my IP email address thingie lol ?? Or shall I just PM roja?

!!!! :)

Again how do I find out my IP email address thingie lol ?? Or shall I just PM roja?

!!!! :)

Sorry :/ I PM-ed her lol...

...Whitelist me please... I'm really confused about how to get whitelisted so I'm just asking if you could whitelist me please?

Any concerns PM me...

Thanks XxXxX Gryf XxXxX

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Gryflet

No, molime didn't say that. The link peeper gave you was fine, if you need your IP address. But, and now really try to read: you DO NOT! Nobody said you do!

Like Aislinn said (twice already by now):

With in addition to that in your topic in the Help forum:

You do precisely what i told you to do and say what i told you to say and wait for Roja to do it.

So, if you already DID forum PM roja about it, just do that last part now: wait for Roja to do it.

I was online last night....

I tryed going online now...

And my IP is blocked again...

Or atleast Gryflet is... But it says my IP is blocked...

Whats up with that ??

Thanks gryf xxx

Edited by Gryflet

Ok first:

Stick to your original thread. Do NOT spam all over forums with the same issue.

Second: When you are whitelisted, you will always get the banned message, just log on anyway. (as in pretend you do not see the banned message).

Ok first:

Stick to your original thread. Do NOT spam all over forums with the same issue.

Second: When you are whitelisted, you will always get the banned message, just log on anyway. (as in pretend you do not see the banned message).

Sorry Aislinn.. Accept my humblest apologies...

I type in my name and password... Nothing happens...

Any suggestions?

Edited by Gryflet

Looks like you either were playing yesterday from a different place or somehow got assigned a REALLY offbase IP by your isp and got lucky.

Either way it looks like roja hasn' t has the chance to whitelist you yet, so be patient.

Looks like you either were playing yesterday from a different place or somehow got assigned a REALLY offbase IP by your isp and got lucky.

Either way it looks like roja hasn' t has the chance to whitelist you yet, so be patient.

Well I definitly weren't playing anywhere different...

So basically I got a free slot and took it without noticing? Lol...

Well any rough suggestions how long it would take?

Much appreciated...

Gryflet XxXxX

Well any rough suggestions how long it would take?

The answer is in the thread about white listing people were telling you to read.

It's best to have some patience, the more you spam and become inpatient, the longer it will take!