Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kramxel

doa..how noobier can you get

Well, today was madd hilarious..rofl, too make it breif me and nahtepa decided to look for doa, we checked everywhere and thought, rofl they must be hiding in the pk cave, only place they have chance to win a pk battle with a gaurd bot behind them, so then we went to the cave and took over doa map lol-_________- for like 30 mins, and killed acidic in process while rest ran like pansy's, was easy to get passed their bot..once that happen they fell like flies....it finally came to a hault when they needed to log onto the bot so it could go through the 2nd part of the map just to kill one of us rofl...it funny they need bot wit like 500.500 p.c to kill two ppl, and they had atleast 8 of their guildies in the doa map at the time and they still needed bot rofl pwnt? me and naht both lost a rosto but it was worth it takin over a guild map that has a active bot..rofl here cpl of screenies :)

duece.jpg

doanoobs.jpg

DoAcave.jpg

Edited by Kramxel

whats the picture at the bottom lol got me curious :)

least make it readable like the size of my siggy <3

very nice ^^ <3

Edited by chaoogie

Lol. cool that kram used my screenie. but ja... even tho i died it's all good... i found it histerical that they didnt dare come in for 30minutes+ so kram and i just chilled... then i see a few pop in and got me all excited... but bot teled right behind me and attacked me before i could even run or react w/ a dis/tele.... their bot so noob it hit me and i thought it was just 1 of the nubs attackin =p

Eh.... no worries. DoA is just full of nub char buyers who, now, can sit in their cave and drink tea w/ eachother and gossip in their little pink dresses. Sad how kram and i can beat their whole guild in kf tho.... 2 vs an estimated 8-10 for now. i admit... kraden and vulcanus bought their way to some nice chars... but for the time bein they die too easy ;p

"Kidberg: Letem try" We came, we saw, we conquered (until ya'll NEEDED a 500/500 p/c bot to help u)

What yall didnt see if how long it took them :D

kramspwnage-1.jpg

Rofl, and ty guys for testing the bot so we didnt have to. Now we know what we gotta do :)

Iirc, many rostos were lost and smurf supplied me with enough invis pots to go on for a while (im guessing he didnt know bots can see invis people noob rofl).

If you guys wanted to waste rosto's/amor, rofl go for it. As I said, you did the testing that we didnt want to do. :D

Edited by Kidberg7

Ok... now THIS is just hillarious :)

Minding my own business today and Kraden decides to pm me (warning... idk forum policy about posting chatlogs and if u must edit the language before posting... if so let me know and i'll go back through and edit it but its histerical as is :>)

[20:10:37] [PM from Kraden: i dont die easy, remember that son]

[20:10:41] [PM to Kraden: ?]

[20:10:56] [PM from Kraden: i saw what u wrote on forums, its low man]

[20:11:00] #GM from Nahtepa: wth? kraden just pm me out of random "i dont die easy, remember that son"

[20:11:13] #GM from Nahtepa: "i saw what u wrote on forums, its low man"

[20:11:21] #GM from kramXel: LOL

[20:11:31] [PM to Kraden: lmfao. and NEEDING a 500/500 p/c bot to kill 2 ppl isnt low?]

[20:11:43] #GM from kramXel: what char is amduscius he gives pro exp lol

[20:11:53] [PM from Kraden: i dont die easy, in fact u keep talking about me buying a charachter, didnt u buy yours?]

[20:12:00] [PM to Kraden: stfu u damn char buyin hippy, u buy ur way to the top. all doa does. or in ur case from what i hear "given"]

[20:12:09] [PM to Kraden: LMAO!!! who said this?????]

[20:12:18] [PM from Kraden: ur a charachter buyer lol]

[20:12:18] #GM from Nahtepa: wth?????? kraden thinks i bought char XD

[20:12:24] #GM from kramXel: rofl

[20:12:39] [PM to Kraden: erm... no?]

[20:12:50] [PM from Kraden: ur done for, u cant beat me with 30 coord lol, ur in trouble when i put these pp's im saving on coord]

[20:12:53] [PM to Kraden: i havent bought char u fuckn homo lmao. mine and only mine from day ]

[20:12:56] [PM to Kraden: 1*]

[20:13:27] #GM from kramXel: come molgor and give me nmt ;D

[20:13:27] #GM from Nahtepa: "ur done for, u cant beat me with 30 coord lol, ur in trouble when i put these pp's im saving on coord"

[20:13:45] #GM from kramXel: rofl tell him suck a nut char buyer

[20:13:54] [PM to Kraden: damn ur a fuckn cry baby lmao. just bc i dont buy my way to the top and we've spanked u guys often u gonna bitch?]

[20:13:58] #GM from Nahtepa: i flaming him atm

[20:14:08] [PM from Kraden: ive never been spanked]

[20:14:12] #GM from kramXel: same he told me some shyt just now

[20:14:45] [PM to Kraden: lol. now that u got urself a nice char u think u are tough shit... u cocky wanna be lmao]

[20:15:18] #GM from Nahtepa: ill give u chatlogs when i done flamin his ass ;]

[20:15:27] #GM from Valkrie: hey

[20:15:31] #GM from Nahtepa: oi valk

[20:15:52] [PM to Kraden: come talk to me about "being pr0" and whatnot when u actually train a char for urself plx]

[20:16:09] [PM from Kraden: ur a geek lol, ive always been cocky im pr0]

[20:16:11] #GM from Nahtepa: lmao... kraden is such a noob... cryin in pm and thinkin i bought a char lmfao

[20:16:30] StaTic has logged off.

[20:16:36] [PM to Kraden: lol... im not geek. who the fuck spends $ on a FREE GAME is a damn geek u homo]

[20:16:39] #GM from Valkrie: lol why he think that?

[20:16:51] #GM from Nahtepa: idk... but i pr0 flamin his ass now

[20:17:01] #GM from kramXel: same lol

[20:17:06] #GM from kramXel: he cant take both of us at same time

[20:17:14] #GM from kramXel: valk we took over doa map last nite so he mad

[20:17:30] [PM to Kraden: and u pr0... lmfao... u worthless piece of sperm... u needed someone to train a char for u to be as u call "pr0"]

[20:17:33] #GM from Valkrie: lol

[20:17:45] [PM from Kraden: i trained my ass off stfu]

[20:18:07] #GM from Nahtepa: [PM to kraden: and u pr0... lmfao.... u worthless piece of sperm... u needed someone to train a char for u to be as u call "pr0"]

[20:18:14] #GM from kramXel: LOOOL

[20:18:19] [PM to Kraden: lmao. trained ur main until someone handed u a char]

[20:18:42] [PM to Kraden: u shoulda ended up on the bedsheets or somethin... cryin about this shit]

[20:18:47] [PM from Kraden: ur a charachter buyer stfu lol]

[20:18:59] [PM to Kraden: ok... when did i buy a char... and which did i buy?]

[20:19:06] [PM to Kraden: ask guysmith... this is my original char]

[20:19:15] [PM from Kraden: sure i believe you man]

[20:19:17] #GM from Nahtepa: he rly thinks i bought a char XD

[20:19:22] #GM from kramXel: rofl

[20:19:29] #GM from kramXel: he is like i will woop u lol

[20:19:42] [PM to Kraden: if u want i'll send u all the chatlogs from a/d 3/3 all the way to here]

[20:20:16] [PM from Kraden: no i believe u man, i must have had u confused with sum 1 else]

[20:20:24] [PM to Kraden: ok]

[20:20:32] #GM from kramXel: whipped ambu

[20:20:36] [PM from Kraden: lol no i really dont]

[20:20:39] [PM from Kraden: lol]

[20:21:04] [PM to Kraden: as i said... u are a dumb worthless sperm that shoulda ended up on a bed sheet. u rly that stupid?]

[20:21:15] [PM from Kraden: or ur mouth stfu]

[20:21:31] [PM to Kraden: and how the hell u gonna bust on someone for buyin a char if u urself just got 1?]

[20:21:48] #GM from Valkrie: hurt yeti in hulda

[20:21:48] [PM to Kraden: plz... only thing touchin my mouth was ur moms pussy]

[20:21:52] #GM from Nahtepa: :D

[20:22:14] #GM from Nahtepa: dude... this flaming is amazing lmao... i should post this on EL forums too bc it's fuckn hillarious XD

[20:22:49] [PM from Kraden: dude have u even hit puberty yet?]

[20:22:54] [PM to Kraden: mhm]

[20:23:01] [PM to Kraden: go lose ur virginity plx]

[20:23:15] [PM to Kraden: spend some of that $ on gettin laid instead of a free game]

[20:23:24] oromis has logged on.

[20:23:26] [PM from Kraden: lol ]

[20:24:13] [PM from Kraden: im rich, ill spend my money on what i want to]

[20:24:44] [PM to Kraden: so u = a 60+ year old playin an online game? :D or just a spoiled little bitch?]

[20:24:58] [PM from Kraden: 60+ lol]

[20:25:33] [PM to Kraden: ah, i see. 60+ spoiled little bitch ;*(]

[20:26:18] Disconnected from server!

[20:26:18] Press Alt-x to close the game

[20:27:47] [PM from Kraden: ill spoil ur moms little boy]

[20:28:03] Resync with the server...

[20:28:13] Resync with the server...

[20:28:14] #Message from God: Nahtepa was eaten by a Grue (lagged out)!

[20:29:01] Connecting to Server...

[20:29:03] Hi, and welcome to Eternal Lands! If you're new to the game and need help, please read the newbie helper guides on the main website. If you would rather learn by doing, talk to the Tutorial NPC, which is at the start point. In addition to that, you can type #help_me and your question to get a live response if there are helpers online. Click on the screen to continue!

ALWAYS ask to have the gc be the last item in a trade window, to make it harder to get scammed.

[20:29:37] #GM from kramXel: nahtepa who is ambru

[20:29:46] Resync with the server...

[20:30:00] Resync with the server...

[20:30:06] #GM from Valkrie: serp stone

[20:30:06] lochlain: jmart wanted

[20:30:06] #GM from kramXel: grtz

[20:30:08] Resync with the server...

[20:30:55] [PM to Kraden: sorry, i keep lagggin out. and wth, "spoil ur moms litte boy"? lmao. i am my moms youngest, spoil me plx]

[20:31:09] #GM from Nahtepa: sorry, was laggin out hard... and still flaming kraden atm

[20:31:27] [PM from Kraden: i may have confused u lol, i mean i will spoil ur mom nahtepa(little boy)]

[20:31:33] Resync with the server...

[20:31:50] Resync with the server...

[20:31:53] konnor's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..

[20:33:01] [PM to Kraden: lol... right... the only thing u good @ spoiling is urself.... on a free game haha]

[20:33:12] [PM from Amduscius: rofl owned kram with this p/c]

[20:33:15] #GM from kramXel: almost kileld ambru but he som me

[20:33:19] [PM to Kraden: cant handle other ppl woopin ur ass so u gotta get a new char :hiya:]

[20:33:22] [PM to Amduscius: lol]

[20:33:25] #GM from Nahtepa: lmao

[20:33:35] [PM from Kraden: either way i deserve, i work hard for my money and provide u with the freedom to play this game]

[20:33:44] [PM to Amduscius: u 2 not cool anymore or what? and if i dont respond sorry, i too busy flaming kraden]

[20:33:50] [PM from Amduscius: he dissed at 4hp:((((((]

[20:33:59] [PM to Kraden: provide me w/ freedom to play... wth u talkin about lol]

[20:34:03] [PM to Amduscius: lmao]

[20:34:07] #GM from Nahtepa: got u to 4hp lmfao

[20:34:12] #GM from kramXel: who

[20:34:19] [PM from Amduscius: was that msg to me?]

[20:34:21] #GM from Nahtepa: amdus

[20:34:27] [PM to Amduscius: hm?]

[20:34:35] #GM from kramXel: no, he drained me twice wit some and i diss at 20

[20:34:39] [PM from Amduscius: "you not 2 cool anymore"]

[20:34:42] #GM from Nahtepa: ah lol

[20:34:42] [PM from Kraden: bro i deplot to iraq every other year to fight this fukin war for u and your mom(my ex girlfriend) to be safe, if i wanna buy or]

[20:34:45] [PM to Amduscius: yea, i was askin u]

[20:34:50] [PM from Amduscius: why?]

[20:35:05] [PM from Kraden: recieve a charachter so i can have sum fun on this game while im in the states ima do it]

[20:35:13] #Message from God: EeeDGar was eaten by a Grue (lagged out)!

[20:35:13] #GM from kramXel: who is he for last time..

[20:35:38] [PM to Kraden: aww... want a cookie? :*(]

[20:35:58] [PM to Kraden: if u got an issue, take a tissue :hug:]

[20:36:03] [PM from Amduscius: why?]

[20:36:05] #GM from Nahtepa: my hero =D

[20:36:08] [PM from Kraden: stfu, ur too inmature for me, convo over little boy]

[20:36:27] [PM to Kraden: lol. u dumb fuck. cry me a river]

[20:36:32] [PM from Amduscius: and where? i wanna have fun]

[20:36:49] [PM to Kraden: cant come back w/ anything to say so gotta run :*(]

Is this or is this not the funniest thing ever lmao XD If u all dont know, i DID NOT buy a character, and if it makes u feel better kraden, here:

[Nahtepa @ 1]: anyone know which monster should be fought after gargs?

[jondor @ 1]: after gobs, what's next non the list for butchering?

You see: matthieu

[Tanyia @ 1]: Armed male gobs, Nhatepa

[Tanyia @ 1]: jondor, small gargs.

[molime @ 1]: nahtepa: i'd say fem orcs or fem gobs

[Nahtepa @ 1]: thanks

1st off... it's been a long long time since ive needed channel 1 and even longer since i was passing gargs lmao.... so how would i have chatlogs of it if this wasnt my char? or even buy a char garg stats? i wish i had chatlogs from day 1 but i used a laptop back then... so that should be good enough.

What yall didnt see if how long it took them :D

kramspwnage-1.jpg

Rofl, and ty guys for testing the bot so we didnt have to. Now we know what we gotta do :)

Iirc, many rostos were lost and smurf supplied me with enough invis pots to go on for a while (im guessing he didnt know bots can see invis people noob rofl).

If you guys wanted to waste rosto's/amor, rofl go for it. As I said, you did the testing that we didnt want to do. :D

lol wat a noob "did the testing so we didnt have too rofl" noob, u dont program the bot and doubt u kno how to so how much testing can u rly do rofl...and 2nd, many rosto's were lost? rofl 2 rosto's 1 from me and nahtepa was lost Lmao..u almost lost rosto but u ran out ur own cave like a noob rofl, and acidic lost rosto..so if u call that many from our side go ahead..but keep in mind it was us vs a bot wit 500.500 p.c(i didnt include yall cuz yall just a bunch of pathetic noobs that call urself pker's) and rofl took over ur cave for a good 30 mins and u still needed the bot to take us down, and if u think u can make something perfect like a program ur out of ur damn mind rofl..and also i aint gon be wastin my time tryin to invade ur cave everyday rofl, so u and ur guild can play with urselves in ur pk cave while the real pkers go out and fight..and that pic is basically me fighting kidberg with a wooden hammer..notice how he harms me 2 times and still cant kill me rofl and i was naked wit 4 he's

Edited by Kramxel

Don't you guys have your own forums where you can post this boring as hell 13 year old kid verbal ass fartery?

No one cares.

S.

Don't you guys have your own forums where you can post this boring as hell 13 year old kid verbal ass fartery?

No one cares.

S.

I agree, shoulda never started

omg LoL how pr0. :icon13:

Grats Kram n Naht :medieval:

"How noobier can you get?"

I think if you are Kramxel the answer is infinite, i never imagined that people would go in a guild cave, lose 2 rostos to a bot and drop some other stuff, kill only one person, and then come brag about how n00b they are on forums.

LOL, this topic made my day.