Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Erstad

Fraternal United Rogue Yankees (The Infamous!)

furyflames-1.jpg

Fraternal United Rogue Yankees

Ye stand Beforeth the Infamous FURY guild. We are the only pure "outlaws" guild in all of Eternal Lands. We do not add additional rules to our guild, and encourage "bagjumping" and "scamming" we only ask that you adhere and obey the official game rules (obviously swearing in public will not be tollerated). To join, ye must be at least 18 years old, and have a skill level over 20 (not counting OA level)

Contact Erstad or Bafunga for recruitment. Click the link below to visit the Guild website:

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?Guil...p;TabID=1411025

The Purpose of FURY:

To offer a fellowship for the miscreants of EL society who may be shunned elsewhere, a place that those who are undesired elsewhere may find a belonging, an organization of freedom to play Eternal Lands by the actual game creator's rules...not bound by the self imposed "rules" created by the virtual majority of the players.

jollyroger.gif

Edited by Erstad

Fury is just a gang of noobs who bagjump because they suck at everything else. ^^

NOPE. One of the GREAT things about this game is that there is room in here for everyone! You may not agree with their philosophy or like the way they play, but that IS their choice. And thankfully they are allowed it.

Ferny

All. Bagjumpers. Must. Die.

You're all banned from my bots, every time one of you comes in range of Agneum she notifies everyone in the vicinity gets a warning.

I've had chats with Erstad and Annihilation - one loves the notoriety, the other hates it.. I think I'll continue to please Erstad :happy:

Good luck with the guild, and if you manage to get one of my bags all the better for you, it's nice that you actually tell the world your philosophy before you rob us blind - nobody can say they haven't been warned :icon13:

i may not like your philosophy on things and i definately dont agree with it, but i do give you some respect for flat out telling us all that that is what you do and you dont try to hide it.

good luck with the guild, and see you around with that nice pretty redtag of yours. :icon13:

lets see if you can last longer than LCS did (LCS was deleted due to inactivity)

Fury is just a gang of noobs who bagjump because they suck at everything else. ^^

well said

i wish your guild bad luck and look forward to you messing up and getting banned for breaking rule 3 :)

shame on you others for patting them on the back :) .. all they do is make misery for others

Keep them in one place and make life easier for all of us.. if the guild exists we only need to keep an eye on one guild tag.

I am not saying I agree with the guild, my first line in the post sums. up. my. feelings. But it is better to have a simple way of spotting a bagjumper than mistrust everyone in the vicinity.

Keep them in one place and make life easier for all of us.. if the guild exists we only need to keep an eye on one guild tag.

i see your point but i have to disagree as new comers to the game who normally wouldnt go down this path will soon think its cool and want to join, this will just breed bag jumpers and scammers and the likes imo. anyway it has nothing to do with me i will stay out of it now and wait for the inevitable to happen, i feel sorry for the kids who play el its not right

NOPE. One of the GREAT things about this game is that there is room in here for everyone! You may not agree with their philosophy or like the way they play, but that IS their choice. And thankfully they are allowed it.

Ferny

Yes, they are allowed to make a guild like that. Still, I repeat:

You're all banned from my bots, every time one of you comes in range of Agneum she notifies everyone in the vicinity gets a warning.

I am sorry, but this is not an approved feature, and it must be removed from your bot. If you want to send a PM to your guild members with the bot, that's fine, but sending to the local chat like that is not OK.

I am sorry, but this is not an approved feature, and it must be removed from your bot. If you want to send a PM to your guild members with the bot, that's fine, but sending to the local chat like that is not OK.
Removed the message as soon as I saw your post (appr. 2 minutes ago).

i take back what i said, i dont like bag jumpers but in a roll play sense FURY rox .... erstad is funny and original good luck but dont over do it. :evilgrin:

Ironically, Lab got in trouble before Fury did :D

I do not support criminal activities against the community in EL. However, I am not a wistle blower or a whiner and unless it is extremely harsh I will not post them here. As I stated before I think it is an essential part of the game that we have them and that the game would be much more boring and more mechanical without them.

then why was my main banned for what they do?

i highly doubt that, fury do bag jump but thats not against the rules and you must have broken some rule, maybe you scammed one too many newbies or something like that.

Lol same old Erstad havent changed much have you?

only thing that has changed is that you have a red tag heh

Goodluck with the guild and i´ll make sure to never have any bags around your guild :)