Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lyeowar

sl7z0r

Well, I hate to still see it being done, but Sl7z0r is trying the good ol' cover the second trade item scam.

Here are screenies (one is edited to get rid of local chat)

picture6so8.th.png

picture7ty4.th.png

Funny thing is, he actually had the 40kgc on the OA8 character, so it's either someone's alt, or he succeeded in scamming someone else.

Oh, by the way, since he never actually tricked me, I guess this isn't technically a scam. If he can prove he wasn't going to scam me, I'll put up a full apology :angry:

Lyewar

Edited by Lyeowar

sl7zorscamkf1.th.jpg

I zoomed in rather a lot, there is no 0 under the 5, click the image to verify for yourself.

People really should do this themselves, it would save a lot of time.

Conversely, maybe there was 40,005 gc in the first window.

That exploit is fixed in the latest CVS, and (if I remember correctly) in the client Entropy asked us all to test recently.

Edited by LabRat

sl7zorscamkf1.th.jpg

People really should do this themselves, it would save a lot of time.

people should take screenies, zoom in and analyse picture for anomalies while trading?

Hope I never trade with you while in a rush :hehe:

Easier I think to insist money is all in one lump and at the end box of the trade window :)

S.

people should take screenies, zoom in and analyse picture for anomalies while trading?

Hope I never trade with you while in a rush :hehe:

Easier I think to insist money is all in one lump and at the end box of the trade window :)

S.

What I meant was that when people post in here they should take a few more seconds and make a second image (or an inset in the first image) that shows the money value close up so players can clearly see the missing digit(s)

(oh and the client I use has had that exploit fixed for months, sorry scammers.)

Edited by LabRat

Question: anyone knows if he is in any way related to sl7yz0r?

And yes, i know how to have someone with similar nick in game, like that Lorckham guy.

Edited by Lorck

Hello my name is daniel as u might already kno i am Sl7Z0R on Eternal Lands i am very very sorry for trying to scamm u or anyone else i thought it would be cool getting items for cheap but i am glad that scandium woke me up and said it's not good im sooo sorry all i will never do it again i have learnt my lesson umm there is one more thing i actually only scammed one person and that was for a MOL and i do not have a clue who that was soo if u read this please PM me on the game and just ask for the money i owe you and i am willing to leave the scamming life behind and start refresh and make new mates and stuff and for the questions am i Sl7yz0r's cousin yes i am phillips cousin but i will be saving up for a name change soo if anyone does that for cheap please msg me i will not scamm money only from storage ok sorry again and i understand if you all hate me still:(

Yours truely Daniel(sl7z0r)

Question: anyone knows if he is in any way related to sl7yz0r?

And yes, i know how to have someone with similar nick in game, like that Lorckham guy.

He is not related to Sl7yz0r but he is pretending to be him and also sometimes his "cousin". He tried to get in *CO* then he tried to scam members out of items asaying he was sl7yz0r on new char and needed to borrow stuff to train. He was unsuccessful at his attempts with us tho...

This is Rider_of_Rohan speaking. ITs funny he tried this with a firend of mine. Offered him 58k and 500 gold ore for CoL. When my friend asked him to put gold first, he sudenly "got a better deal"