Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BEAVER

Do Fluf Still Drop NMT?

I have been on fluf a whole lot lately. Around 5k done and no NMT - common, but I was unsatisfied with my poor luck. Suddenly, I realized I hadn't heard anyone report a fluf dropping a NMT cape recently.

Now, I dunno if info has been given to the public already or not...but have fluffy stopped dropping NMT altogether? Have the chances been dropped? Do Feros drop them? Or...are yeti really the only monster that drop NMT capes now?

I know Feros drop Rosto, and Serp Stones, as for Fluff I'm not too sure, I havn't got one in a very long time. But IMO, I think maybe only Giants/Dragons should drop them, thay have more use than 'Warlock Cape', and I guess with them dropping less, and people BroD'ing NMTs, they will be in demand.

- I've done atleast 12.5k Fluffys and havn't got a NMT.

But IMO, I think maybe only Giants/Dragons should drop them
I think this only works if the drop rate is fairly high...like 1/500 or so. Otherwise the price for NMT will skyrocket, as only the top 5 or so a/d can kill giants a lot of times in a row without dieing.

thay have more use than 'Warlock Cape'
Since when does Warlock Cloak have a use? ;) It's one of the useless things in the game that makes no sense, like the super special deal of tit chain for 38k from aluween.

I think this cloak should stay as giant drop but be given some other cool effect (maybe 5% extra exp when worn or something)

But IMO, I think maybe only Giants/Dragons should drop them
I think this only works if the drop rate is fairly high...like 1/500 or so. Otherwise the price for NMT will skyrocket, as only the top 5 or so a/d can kill giants a lot of times in a row without dieing.

thay have more use than 'Warlock Cape'
Since when does Warlock Cloak have a use? ;) It's one of the useless things in the game that makes no sense, like the super special deal of tit chain for 38k from aluween.

I think this cloak should stay as giant drop but be given some other cool effect (maybe 5% extra exp when worn or something)

Thats what I was saying, the cape has no use, eheh. But yeh, about the Giant drop, it will just decrease the amount of them in the game, which I guess Ent wants.

The Warlock's Cloak give magic defence which ent has told us helps agains the summon stones ability, so it does have a use.

It gives what +8 Magic Protection? So does the spell 'Magic Protection'.. lol 300k cape, or 20gc spell? :D

I spoke with another player who was fighting Feros and they seemed quite positive that Feros dropped a NMT cloak and he/she even quoted me a 1/10000 odds. Have not received NMT from fluffs at ~11k of them ;)

The Warlock's Cloak give magic defence which ent has told us helps agains the summon stones ability, so it does have a use.

k, so I can get same effect by casting magic protection...should I cast level 6 spell or use this ridiculously expensive cape when I need to be using Red Cape or NMT anyway hmmm

Look i didnt say it was the best item in game but you were saying its useless, its not, the cloak doesnt wear off the spells do. and im not about to force you into use the cloak its your own choice.

I think only Ent knows if fluffy/feros drop nmt. If he wanna share wit us this knowledge its cool, but i would understand also if he keeps it as a secret.

Nowadays ppl below 70a/d with p/c for ogre's killing fluffies coz they hope to get nmt. They die (loose rostos/get bjumped) often and they break their armors/weapons( they cannot kill fluff normally, so they use steel/tit set, col and some human 6 nexus weapons:p).

That may be a reason for not telling if fluff/feros drops nmt. So "pr0's " can still loose gc in hope they get extremly lucky ( finding nmt in their 1st-20th fluffy :omg:

eMPi

I think panzerfaust got an NMT fairly recently. I think it was before the most recent update though.

you think?

some1 talk to panzerfaust about this?

it maybe offtopic ... but if this topic about monster drop then its not :D

why do ogre drop better than cyclopes ? coz of a roleplay thing ?? cyclopes are stupied and ogre wear capes all the time ? :omg:

i mean if u train untill u reach cyclops u will see that as u change your monster that u train at to a better a/d monster ... u take better drops ...

cyclops drop cheap books , and swords that u cant use them in harvest (tit long) , but ogre drop mm , mirror, bp capes , and s2e's and steel longs and more on a more chance to drop (like each 5~10 ogre u will get a drop , but u may kill 20 cyclopes and yet u dont take a thing)

i guess its the only weird gap in all monster (that mean after that , all drop became better as u train in a higher a/d monster )

FMA

Drops from cyclopses: bp, mirror and mm cape, tit long, elf/human/dwarf fight book, tit chain. serp stone

Drops from ogre: same as above but instead of tit longs ogre's drop wooden/iron hammers, and some swords( steel long, s2e, and iirc iron (broad) sword)

Cyclops is way stronger/ harder to kill. 200hp+nice phys so naturally cyclops trainers have less drop than ogre trainers.

Btw, cycs r ingame to destroy expensive armors of manuers/alchers/potioners/allrounders, not to give them nice drops :omg:

eMPi

I think panzerfaust got an NMT fairly recently. I think it was before the most recent update though.

you think?

some1 talk to panzerfaust about this?

panzer had nmt each 3k fluffs ... but its long time ago

Seems like Fluffys don't drop NMT anymore, which is good. :)

Still, I think they should be Giant+ drops, there any many people on Yeti now, so there will still be alot in game.

If you don't have nmt cape already and don't have a chance to buy one you see things a little different. Currently i can not afford to pay 200+k gc and its hard to get one even for this money. So why the drops shouldn't be more often and cape cheaper? About 150k gc would be a good price i think.

If you don't have nmt cape already and don't have a chance to buy one you see things a little different. Currently i can not afford to pay 200+k gc and its hard to get one even for this money. So why the drops shouldn't be more often and cape cheaper? About 150k gc would be a good price i think.

1. They dont break, and there is alot in-game.

2. They aint 200+k lol, About 180-200k, but thats max.

3. It's a good way for fighters to make some gc.

2. They aint 200+k lol, About 180-200k, but thats max.

Sometimes even cheaper :>

I sold last days 2 nmt cloaks. 40k and 100k :medieval:

-------

I think you are unlucky. Since some time i get nmt each 500-1,5k yeti :hehe:

Before lol like 1 nmt each 3-4k yetis :X

I know guy who got nmts each ~2k flufs but before 1st he killed like 6-7k.

Edited by Szatan