Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

paying for a trade bot

:P

i understand its possible to pay for Learners bot services with in game gold coins using the transfer of GC to $usd

is it also possible to pay the EL fee's for a trade bot using this in game gold coin transfer to $usd?

Umm heres the other question :

In the terms of buying a bot it says that if a bot benefits the whole community it may be possible to arrange for this bot to be free.

What exactly is the criteria for this? You know, exactly how would we need to tweak the bot in order for it to be deemed as beneficial for the whole community and would that be at odds with the fact that it would also be a trade bot for a guild.

Damn i hope i made that clear. Basically do you see it as possible for someone to have a bot that benefits the whole community and is also a trade bot ?

Please could you tell me how to fit the criteria of a bot that benefits the community and also if this could be the same as a trade bot.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

aTeh

Edited by Ateh

Entropy is the one that decides if a bot con be considered one to benefit the community or not as well as handling all bot approvals and fees. It would best to forum PM him with details of what you are thinking of and then he can tell you whether or not that combination of features would be allowed in a bot or not and then whether or not it would be considered a community service bot.

ok i will forum PM entropy then thanks learner

ok heres where i prove my forum status as a rabbit ,

how do i forum PM :P

totally understand if you dont reply to that question :D

didnt want to take up space with a new reply to say thanks for telling me how to forum PM Aislinn so i edited this one, thanks

Edited by Ateh

Click on "New Messages" in the upper right hand corner of the forum page.

Then click on "Compose New Message" in the upper left hand corner of the next page.

Then fill out the form :P

As to the unanswered question of whether the botfee for registration can be paid for by the GC to $ service provided ingame, I can confirm this is indeed practicable, having used it myself.

If you do not already have someone in mind that will provide this service I would like to personally recommend Luciferx's service as being fast and 100% reliable.