Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Torbenj

Very strange death in KF

I dont know if this is a bug, but a very strange thing happened to me during a contest in KF today.

I was chasing NostaLG, but he died before i reached him.

All of a sudden i died n respawned in hell with full health n didn't loose my rostogol.

Thyralax was moderating the contest, so my first thourght was, that he was messing with me.

I pm'd Thyralax, but he couldent explane what happened:

dead_r.jpg

Maybe you missclicked Thyralax (in god mode?) yourself and went to the underworld?

I used this as escape many times during DragonsYoung his Great War quite a long time ago. :P

-Blee

Maybe you missclicked Thyralax (in god mode?) yourself and went to the underworld?

I used this as escape many times during DragonsYoung his Great War quite a long time ago. :P

-Blee

Thyralax was atleast half a screen away from me, when this happened, so this cant be the explanation

that is the most likely explanation, you sure you couldn't have clicked Thyrl, even if he was far away, torb?

that is the most likely explanation, you sure you couldn't have clicked Thyrl, even if he was far away, torb?

Dont think so, i pm'd him and he checked his log. He could not find my deathmessage.

Ofcourse i was pretty focused on getting NostaLG, so cant say im 100% sure

Edited by Torbenj

and if you die normaly you do see your own dead message, u did not have one so you did not die, a mod brought u there, thats the only explanation

It is very easy to accidentally click on someone when in demigod, therefore this is the likely cause. Just walking and the icons not changing quick enough can cause it to happen