Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hitmens

hapukurk is a big fat bag jumper

when we were on a guild mission we were making energy ess in CC.and we had two guys working on them .after one guildie was going to take some flowers from the other guy ,sudently hapukurk jumped on his bag taking over all he feasting potions! (it was like 90) ;)

I was mining iron at the time and saw it happen.

Hapukurk did jump the bag.

To be fair though you were all a bit sloppy about covering the bags. i noticed that there were a few times you left them open for longer than was safe.

I'm not trying to say that he was right. Just that leaving a bag with your feasting potions in unguarded is a bit of an open invitation.

Again I'm not saying you were in any way in the wrong here, just suggesting you be a little more careful in future.

how u know hes fat? o.O

An average person doesn't just eat 90 Feasting Potions like its nothing. ;p

-Blee

(...),sudently hapukurk jumped on his bag taking over all he feasting potions! (it was like 90) :)

How he take 90 feasting potions (450 EMU) ? His EMU room about 260.

(...),sudently hapukurk jumped on his bag taking over all he feasting potions! (it was like 90) :)

How he take 90 feasting potions (450 EMU) ? His EMU room about 260.

owned

dudes only my bro's acc can handle 500emu (and its a noob one) so i suppose a guy with a pro acc can carry more than that! :)

dudes only my bro's acc can handle 500emu (and its a noob one) so i suppose a guy with a pro acc can carry more than that! :)

Lol, instead of blaming his ip doing bad things on him, he is bragging bout his bro's char. lol if he ever gets banned i bet he will blame it on his bro too

dudes only my bro's acc can handle 500emu (and its a noob one) so i suppose a guy with a pro acc can carry more than that! :D

Yes, enough people can carry more than that. But, you can look at hapukurk's stats and calculate what his carry capacity is. With his current p/c his carry capacity is 260 emu. Which makes he can carry 52 feasting potions at most.

Yes, enough people can carry more than that. But, you can look at hapukurk's stats and calculate what his carry capacity is. With his current p/c his carry capacity is 260 emu. Which makes he can carry 52 feasting potions at most.

Maybe he meant there were 9 fps? Or fps worth of 90 emu?

It is 40 FP's, members had taken from the pile as well for alchemy purposes. Still, hapukurk stands guard in order to steal bags and should be watched closely.

Edited by sithicus