Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkguy

fifa world cup

Yea, i saw the last 15 min.. I didnt expect it to be 3-0.. more like a tie or something.

lol smooms love the 2 tv's will work \o/

Heh,

Netherlands - Argentine, today!! Probely a B team match!

Owen went home, didnt he ? ( Heard something about that on the news )

Its going to be hard for England if they manage to make it to the quarter finals. Germany or Sweden could probally beat them even with Owen...

yeah he got crooked in the first minute of the match against Sweden.

He'll be out for at least 5 months (official word from the FA).This means he'll miss the World Cup, the start of next seasons Premiership (he plays for my team) and probably won't be the same once he comes back :icon13:

England can kiss goodbye the world cup dream now. We're screwed.

But today is the day...Italia-U.S.A a game that cannot be missed. I'm sure alotta ppl wanna see the US go home :P

:D:(;)

what a freaky game...1:1

But I was right - Italy scored 2 goals :P

Indeed freaky and embarrasing! I bet it was another Bush conspiracy...

I bet Bush went: "Psst...I got bombs :("

Go Dutch! Show the Argentina that we are as good. Orenja!

0:0 ;)

Edited by sparhawk

It was a terible match :P

Go Dutch! Show the Argentina that we are as good. Orenja!

0:0 :icon13:

Orenja ? You mean Oranje!

Edited by sMooMs

Brazil won, played well and will plays Ghana.

Also, Australia classified and will play the mighty Italy.

The 1/8 will be interesting. :blink:

I cant believe we actualy got into the world cup. I watched our game that reff needs to get some eyes. WERE INTO THE ROUND OF 16 omg im so happy. But we have to play italy. Its going to be interest to see how much we lose by

I'm sad we lost :P There was actually support in the U.S. this year for the World Cup...it was on all the time in bars/workplaces/stores/etc. I was hoping that we would go far to encourage more support next time...oh well :P

TBH USA wont be winning (advancing) much in world cup play, there best player donavan hasnt scored a goal in international play, although we do have talent here in the states the pr0 players we would have dont persue soccer because it pays shit compared to other countries and other sports... anyhwo, imma say aus beats italy and brazil beats ghanan by 1 :>

I think australia ties with italy and goes into extra time but im not sure what will happen after that. All games will be interesting from now on. Cant wait for the final

My dreams of an oceania or balkan team beating brazil has been broken :icon13:. Let us pretend that there were no more goals after Japans. Why??? Bad Ranaldo...

For USA to do better next time they should get out of the joke-of-a-league they call the Major League (or whatever) and come to European football. Serie 'A' (Italy), Bundaslega (Germany), the Premiership (England) and Primera (La Liga in Spain) are a class above the North American leagues.

Have you seen how many players are playing their trade in Europe? I see one future star for the USA, thats Freddy Adu. He should stop fannying about in the USA and work in Europe where he will develop and fulfill his potential over here. I'm not saying that the US League is bad, its just that the European leagues are so much better.

edit: Go South Korea!

I'm sad we lost :wub: There was actually support in the U.S. this year for the World Cup...it was on all the time in bars/workplaces/stores/etc. I was hoping that we would go far to encourage more support next time...oh well :icon13:

Did you know that the USA Womens team is one of the best in the world? (Along with Brasil, China dn Germany)

Edited by MagpieLee