Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Official Role Players Guild

There is a new Official Role Players Guild. And for now, I am the leader of it until I can find someone suitable for the job :)

This guild is for serious role players.

No alts are allowed, because it is pointless when those alts are barely online, it doesn't keep the guild alive and active-and as an official guild it should be active!

The Official RP channel is Channel 5. So outside of the guild channel, that is the #1 channel to meet at and talk with other Role Players.

I want to try to have a public RP event once/week to get more people interested and to show new players that there are RP'ers in the game.

If you're interested in joining the guild you can talk with me on channel 5 or make a post here!

So you dethrowed me from my offical rp-guild -RP- / RolePlayers ?

My alt is on a lot. May i still stay in the guild?

edit: wait a sec! is this a new guild? if so i might be interested to join because my alt is getting bored talking to himself :) . well at least i got #igs

Edited by sparhawk

So you dethrowed me from my offical rp-guild -RP- / RolePlayers ?

I didn't touch that guild. I made my own. I want the official guild to be active...not hidden somewhere so much that I can't even find out who the owner of it is.

And no, I really don't want alts in this guild. I do realize that that will mean most of you won't join-but it doesn't really matter because if you do join with your alts you won't be online much in the guild anyway! So I'd rather have "full time" players in it.

okay okay you made your point ill join with my main character(too bad its a bad role playing name)

Edited by sparhawk

I'll join if my current guild boots me. Chances are, i'll be in by next week :(

You are going to need a better resume than that! :D

I'd maybe join (or make my own guild) but I love EG WAY too much. ;)

[originally posted in the other thread, thought it'd do better here]

I'd like to join as well. I've been RPing both on and offline for nearly seven years now, and I love it more than anything. I also work as a period actor at the Renassaince Faires, and I love medieval times! Online, I played DragonRealms which was heavy RP.

I haven't been on EL long (I'm only lvl 20), but I'd love to actually use the wonderful enviroment to RP! My in-game name is the same as on here.

Edited by industrikitty

[originally posted in the other thread, thought it'd do better here]

I'd like to join as well. I've been RPing both on and offline for nearly seven years now, and I love it more than anything. I also work as a period actor at the Renassaince Faires, and I love medieval times! Online, I played DragonRealms which was heavy RP.

I haven't been on EL long (I'm only lvl 20), but I'd love to actually use the wonderful enviroment to RP! My in-game name is the same as on here.

No you don't. I was the only one who logged onto that guild for 3 weeks, and I only had rank 15...