Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sheesh

Snakes

I have come across several people in this game wanting to kill snakes but cannot distinguish between them due to their having red/green color blindness. I was wondering if we could raise the MP for red snakes to 22 so the players can use alt+b to see the numbers to distinguish the difference. Both green and red snakes have the same MP at present, the change would not be so severe to alter the game play but would aid those that are impaired.

Just a suggestion. -_-

Or make red snakes a little bigger. I think it's good idea, however I would say - make it 25 (yeah, I like numbers ending with 0 and 5).

Add a more obvious pattern to their skins to make the differences more apparent? Hit points may not be a reliable figure, since there is no reason why all creatures of a species should have the same values (in future...)

lol why not change the name to Red snake Brown snake Green snake, isnt that hard ;o or give them snake names like pyton or w/e

lol why not change the name to Red snake Brown snake Green snake, isnt that hard ;o or give them snake names like pyton or w/e

Heh probably the best idea yet for this. :lol:

Or you could edit your own files...Naw Nevermind. I like the idea of editing the names.

Red: Sidewinder

Green: Python

Brown: Rattlesnake

???

Well something like that but rattlesnakes are poisonous so the red one should be a rattlesnake or viper or something. The brown should be a python or boa constrictor (large non-poisonous snakes).

Red: Cobra

Green: Viper

Brown: Python

IDK, Im just finding names :)