Eternal Lands Official Forums
mauriciom

Market Prices are going down and down

Long time ago iron plate was 20k same as tit axe now i had a offer to buy a iron plate for 13k and i had to think if it was a good deal!!!!!! normaly iron plates are selling at 16k... EFE are 4.5-6k but u cant get a buyer at 6k anymore...And no1 buys swords... well yes only tit long and serps... all the others has no use... i had 30 tit shorts for 250gc each for 1 mouth in the market and no1 ask for them... WHATS HAPP???? :)

i think the market need a revolution... i know that is easy to talk... well thats why i open this topic maby im the only 1 that thinks like this... ;)

:P

but im sure thats we can make things better so i cn get richer :hehe:

I agreee take away everyones efe!!! or make them harder to make :hehe::):)

or maybe dont' do that and make iron plate torso have 3 efe's inorder to make :P that may work but probably not i am really just posting so that i am not a fox anymore i need to post much more..

Edited by benhe

balance is hard to acheive

True... is hard but making itmes is no longer a way to make money... i make more money on drops than with my 35 lvl in manu so i think why to do manu i will only train ad and go to get axe cont and sell them for 25k!

Edited by mauriciom

ah, i must agree.

prices have gone down by a lot. a while ago rostogol stones used to sell for 20k..then 18k...and are now down to 15-16k... I got hoards of pms the other day when trying to sell one on the market for 18k :)

and i also agree with trying to sell swords. almost impossible. Trik i have noticed now buys some of them. but trying to sell iron, s2e's, and etc. is just plain hard. I had like 30 steel longs in my inv. and tried to sell them for a very long time. no one bought them, so i ended up donating them to my guild.

-kat

the game needs more items, quickly!

215986[/snapback]

Is that a posibility? i was specking new itmes from the update i dont know what happ... im trying to remember but was something like steel and tit plates and all stuff that will make iron cheaper and tit or steel stuff hard to make and with that a new way in the market

Solution: Close the market chanell and shut down the el shop for X amount of days. Think about it, it would make sense.

215995[/snapback]

That will make EL a caos!

Edited by mauriciom

Is that a posibility? i was specking new itmes from the update i dont know what happ... im trying to remember but was something like steel and tit plates and all stuff that will make iron cheaper and tit or steel stuff hard to make and with that a new way in the market

yes i believe that is a possibility, look at the real world market, without research for new products, market will crash... just like el-market has...

I agree that the market is messed up. Especially swords! The solution is that there need to be items that only manufacturers can make. They don't drop from monsters and they can not be bought at a store.

EFE prices will go up and down.. it's the nature of the beast. What I want to know is why the heck are people no longer buying Cuisses and Greaves?? I lowered my prices to INSANITY low and still no takers.. :)

What I want to know is why the heck are people no longer buying Cuisses and Greaves??  I lowered my prices to INSANITY low and still no takers.. :)

216001[/snapback]

Same here... thats why i say the market need a revolution!

No offence to anyone who's posted so far, this is a general statement.

I'm tired of seeing this kind of thread. Complaints (without plausible suggestions) and strikes don't do anything constructive. You can't even let off steam in these, because they tend to turn into flamey-goodness.

The market is indeed messed up in multiple ways. The biggest one being that to level any 'creation' skill, you must mass manufacture. With that particular complaint, there are only two vaugely realistic options to correct it - Either produce less (not going to happen for various reasons) or change the entire system for leveling a skill. We've all been told to expect changes... so...

Listen.. for now... if you're not making money at what you're doing, DO SOMETHING ELSE. Doing the same thing over and over has the same result.. so don't do it! If you're complaining about not being rich because all you make are leather helms, for example, try a different item, or perhaps even a different skill entirely. If you're doing it for XP, isn't that alone enough? If you're saying 'no' to that statement, then ask yourself, what are you really more interested in.. the GC, or the leveling?

There is absolutely plenty of GC to be made out there. Who's making it now? The 'undercutters', the slick traders, and some people with just dumb luck.

Please, you cannot change the market to suit your needs; try adapting to the niches the market is providing.

Besides, what would even be the point of having money, if we always could make as much as we wanted?

I agree with phenic on all counts. I am beginning to get sick of seeing people complain about market prices (although it does give me great pleasure to see them fall).

"Repetition is the hobgoblin of little minds."

:) el just needs something people can pump loads of cash into and more players

216010[/snapback]

Buying pickpoints for 100k would definitely lower the cash supply.

If you're doing it for XP, isn't that alone enough?

216007[/snapback]

and if u have to make 20k of leather pants to get ur lvl how can u get gc to buy the items if u are a manu-guy that lose money selling full p8s?

If you're doing it for XP, isn't that alone enough?

216007[/snapback]

and if u have to make 20k of leather pants to get ur lvl how can u get gc to buy the items if u are a manu-guy that lose money selling full p8s?

216016[/snapback]

You find a way to do it if you are motivated enough. I did.

Hasnt anyone taken Economics? Supply is exceeding demand. The problem is there is a demand for the making of the supply. It was bound to happen. There are small fixes, but remember you are in an economy just like in Real life. :)

Hasnt anyone taken Economics? Supply is exceeding demand. The problem is there is a demand for the making of the supply. It was bound to happen. There are small fixes, but remember you are in an economy just like in Real life. :)

216023[/snapback]

well thats why we need new items!

216023[/snapback]

216030[/snapback]

Which fits into the "Small fix" category. How many towns do you know that have 100 blacksmiths? I know one. Eternal lands. Do you see the problem why things are going down in price? I have lots of "ideas" on how to "fix" the economy, but This is not really the thread for them.

Edited by Brom

216023[/snapback]

216030[/snapback]

Which fits into the "Small fix" category.

216035[/snapback]

So problem solved! to make the economy re-born but what hap with the swords or the other items the demand is the same as deer antler's...