Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tidus

EF Client - Explained

You saying that if something is added into game its no long illegal, which yes is true, but does that mean its good for the game? No, and the reason it is illegel and not in game is because the dev's see it as bad for the game, so you should either accept that or try to change there mind's by saying how it is gd

Like Learner pointed out, do you guys realize how much of our time was totally wasted with this whole shit? I wanted to work at something very interesting, namly vision sharing so you can see what your guild members see (with some perk or item) but I couldn't do it due to the fact that I have a fulltime job AND due to the fact that we have to waste our time with shit like this...

if you really believe in what you think it's pathetic!

So... if in one city everybody are murderers it's legal. If all, but one are thieves the one who is not is breaking law?

You should read some books, starting with Orwell.

Following your thinking why not to legalise murderers, stealing, all drugs, etc. etc. - we would have world without crime! Yes, let's do it. The we will live in real paradise, no one will complain (if one does just kill him - it's legal).

Man, think twice, or even more before posting something like this.

Stabilization of the masses. :omg: I see you think like I do vanyel. Though I admit I have never read Orwell, but this is one of my favorite topics. Perhaps I will start a thread with it :confused:

Ill leave this topic alone, It does no good to prod an angry boar.

And Learner, it's illegal because you say it's illegal.  If you add it to the game then it's not illegal.  I am not saying that everyone doing it makes it legal.  I'm saying that if you add it to the game so that everyone can do it then that makes it legal.  So please don't get all over my case because I'm (trying) to discuss a feature that's been talked about before.

204844[/snapback]

Why killing is illegal? Huh, cos someone said it is. Your arguments are rather silly.

Why we should make it legal? Just to give cheaters the comfort of not breaking rules? It's ridiculous, very ridiculous.

And :omg: why everybody are in foul mood? Cos of bunch of people who broke most of rules in game! This is the reason. The players who made their levels obeying rules are insulted by this whole .....

<eidt> removed last word, was rather not suitable for forums

Edited by vanyel

Stop flaming, the reason i posted this was to show WHAT the client had, mihaim's post was a load of crap

Edit: As mihaim showed screenys from inside the game via client, doesnt that show that one of the mods/devs was on the userlist? <_<

Edited by Tidus

BTW, you also had some other features in it that you didn't post about.

204875[/snapback]

I probably did, but I mentioned the main parts of it...

since me and my wife decided to stop playing again becuz of EF i can also tell u this!

*YOu were harmed by smooms

nothing out of the ordinary right?

BUt those 3 harms were casted all at once !

Took less than 1 sec to cast 3 harms on me!!

wonder how i've been wondering since he killed me once with 5 instant harms! :omg::D

Good Bye!

tks to all ingame that made me and my wife life in EL a living hell (spawn serping / pk training etc)

P.S.

Guns dont kill ppl, ppl kill ppl !

Game doenst make ppl quit! Ppl make other ppl quit!

Take care -_-

Best regards from Japan (itachi ) and Lord_n1k0n (n1k0Le)

Edited by N1k0n

Stop flaming, the reason i posted this was to show WHAT the client had, mihaim's post was a load of crap

Edit: As mihaim showed screenys from inside the game via client, doesnt that show that one of the mods/devs was on the userlist?  <_<

204873[/snapback]

Test Server

204879[/snapback]

Now your trying to pin crap on us, you are able to cast 3 harms in 2 seconds.. thats how he did it, cast 1, hold it over player, when they come in, cast that one, recast second (thats 2 in 1 second). Then another a second later... 3 harms... Easy explanation.

Test Server

204881[/snapback]

It would still look up the usernames in the list though :omg:

Test Server

204881[/snapback]

Indeed. On the test server we do a lot of things we don't normally do on the main server, such as logging in with other player's chars to test and debug stuff, and so on.

But the in the screenshot you can see the S then a c or an o, the name that was used cant be that long because it wouldnt be hidden behind the lighthouse... I think i know what char it is too :omg:

But the in the screenshot you can see the S then a c or an o, the name that was used cant be that long because it wouldnt be hidden behind the lighthouse... I think i know what char it is too :omg:

204892[/snapback]

Which part of the "Indeed. On the test server we do a lot of things we don't normally do on the main server, such as logging in with other player's chars to test and debug stuff, and so on." you don't understand?

Which part of the "Indeed. On the test server we do a lot of things we don't normally do on the main server, such as logging in with other player's chars to test and debug stuff, and so on." you don't understand?

204893[/snapback]

I understand it all, but if the char you used on the test server was on the userlist, dont you think they used the client at one point? Is it even named on the Hall of Shame topic?

I understand it all, but if the char you used on the test server was on the userlist, dont you think they used the client at one point? Is it even named on the Hall of Shame topic?

204894[/snapback]

Then maybe you should post the complete list so we can compare it to the list of names we got from your server? At the momemt Entropy is only punishing those that we caught in a short time using the illegal features of an illegal client, not just those that were authorized by your server.

Then maybe you should post the complete list so we can compare it to the list of names we got from your server? At the momemt Entropy is only punishing those that we caught in a short time using the illegal features of an illegal client, not just those that were authorized by your server.

204898[/snapback]

I dont have the full userlist and i doubt anyone else has now, it was deleted so the EF client cannot be used by anybody anymore.

204894[/snapback]

Which means we somehow knew what characters might be on that list, right? Do you expect us to disclose all of our tricks?

Which means we somehow knew what characters might be on that list, right? Do you expect us to disclose all of our tricks?

204901[/snapback]

I would have expected you to use an actual EF member, wouldnt that have been more conveniant?

I would have expected you to use an actual EF member, wouldnt that have been more conveniant?

204903[/snapback]

Which we did, of course.

From Tidus' posts it looks like the EF client has had illegal things in it for a long time.  How long Tidus?

204909[/snapback]

No comment.

since me and my wife decided to stop playing again becuz of EF i can also tell u this!

wonder how i've been wondering since he killed me once with 5 instant harms! :icon13:  :mace:

Good Bye!

tks to all ingame that made me and my wife life in EL a living hell (spawn serping / pk training etc)

P.S.

Guns dont kill ppl, ppl kill ppl !

Game doenst make ppl quit! Ppl make other ppl quit!

Take care -_-

204879[/snapback]

roflmao yeh right 3 harms all at once, there used to be a big that the first 2 harm could be done in 1 second so u could harm 3 times per 2 sec.. and its not even possble to make a client that harms so many u want in a second afaik so stop talking bullshyt ..just leave alrdy with ur 'wife'