Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

you know when you played too much EL when..

when you stop drinking, because you know alcohol is only used in potions <_<

When u ask ppl hwo's coming out if there's any monsters inside when ur about 2 enter

when ur asking ppl if they sell TP rings cos ur 2 lazy 2 go there urself

U push ESC when u realise that u have misspelled something (done that alot of times when i'm talking 2 some1 on MSN :lol:)

You know you've played too much EL, when u see corn and think of Radu

...when you shout at your friends saying you are the frukas while walking away from them

...when you go to a zoo, specificaly to pray in front of a llama

176456[/snapback]

so true so true...i am one of the few llamathists left..i really need to get a llama

and corn/radu. lol i still remember that day.

You know youve played el to much when you can get el to say Learnt the say stfu to you x.x.

You know youve played to much el when you Start looking for your place at the campfire...and get pissed when someone is in it.

You know youve played to much el when frukas is the only insulting coment you can think about

Edited by Yoshi

when you're not allowed to play because the doctor wants you to stop playing video games, so you secretly plot his death and put sugar in his gas tank as well as tell him he is a smegging smeghole and needs to go smeg himself then contemplate thoughts of locking yourself in your room until you starve just so you can sneak in some time on el.

When you can recite at will more then 10 client_serv.h defines correctly.

You join a guild called void that speak only in C El Client/Server functions.

Edited by Zep

Plus, you can remember the last 4 or 5 times this has been done.

175925[/snapback]

yeah....

You know you have played too long when you call up a friend from EL and all you do is talk about the game.

You know you have played too long when you actually go to sleep, your dreams are filled with scenes from the game.

You know you have been playing way too long when you get pissed at someone irl and call them a smegger.

You know you have been playing too long when something suprises you and you say eeeeek!

You know you have been playing too long when you type "teh" and "ebul" irl.

Also, you are addicted when your internet connection goes down and you feel like you have lost your bestfriend.

Or, when you jones for the game so bad while you are at work (like me) that you hang around the EL forums, or your guilds' forums.

I also find myself doing the @, #gm, and // when IM'ing in yahoo and msn.

I think someone should start a support group ELA (Eternal Lands Anonymous) lol

Edited by LadyWolf

ELA :P

You know you play EL too much when you are trying to sleep at night (After you got off EL of course) and you plan exactly what to do with your character the next day! decide you will forget it, so back to your computer, type it in notepad and before you finish you are back on EL helping newbies learn about "how 2 eat fod" :D

When your significant other is composed entirely of polygons and pixels...

When you attempt to convert your significant other into pixels and polygons...

When you avoid mountains for fear of entering a PK area...

When you fear lilly pads because there may be a very hostile man inhabbiting a secret cave just underneath, defying every natural law you can think of...

you know you play too much when:

1) you realize you when you get bit by a snake it actually hurts..

2) you realize that there is no global filter so you get a fine for dropping the F-bomb when getting a ticket for speeding..

3) you finally discover you have these things below you that when you try hard you can use to leave the computer chair and attempt to do this thing called "socialize"....(if you do not understand the meaning of socialize i suggest you look it up before this happens to you) :D

4) you and your friends find a deer and you deside you can take it naked.....but soon find out it dont work that way...

Edited by GreenGanjaKing

You know you -and- your kid play too much when:

1) He wants to harvest Mom's lilacs and roses from the front yard.

2) You go for a drive and point out the tiger lilies, impatiens, sunflowers, and iron ore in the neighborhood. (Yes, there's an old iron mine in a nearby park.)

3) He wants to sneak into the park some night and steal a few hundred EMUs of ore and try making iron bars.

4) You both know that Kingsford Match-Light is the best fire essence in RL. (But the best EFE was made by George Gobel of Purdue University:

Gobel's EFE)

5) He knows what mead is, but he can't pronounce it.

6) He tells his Mom when he catches you playing from work.

Dave

...when you go to target, pick up a leather jacket, wooden stick, ask how much gold it costs, and go outside to beat up a bunny with it

...when you go to target, pick up a leather jacket, wooden stick, ask how much gold it costs, and go outside to beat up a bunny with it

187492[/snapback]

Which reminds me - why the heck does a quarterstaff cost $gp520? I can buy a pressure-treated landscape timber at the local home improvement store for less than $US10.

Dave

• :icon14: When you walk into the welfare office and say "free stooof plzzz"

:icon14: When you wake up and try to remember what you changed your real life password to.

:icon14: When you face down a bank robber since projectile weapons arnt implimented yet.

:icon14: When you move house and ask the delivery company how much emu they can handle per trip.
    :icon14: And be really worried if youve already calculated the emu of your house cantent.

:icon14: When you keep poking your dinner with your finger and wonser whu your still hungry

:icon14: When you dial a wrong number and go "oops, Grums disease"

:icon14: When to go into the pub with a bunch of blue lupines.

:icon14: when you send your mates to the shop, because your antisocial