Eternal Lands Official Forums
Creepin_Death

Guild Leaders

Guest Trojan_Knight

(btw i wasnt going to stand for 'Coordinator', i was just asking about it)

(notice 3 'O's in coordinator trojan knight, not meaning to dig, but just letting you know  :angry: )

175786[/snapback]

Its cool. No worries, I knew i misspelled it. And just figured i would mention it before someone else did. lol.. I didnt feel like trying to figure out how to spell it since i've been awake way to long, an i keep having more accuring brain farts. lol..

take care,. Peace

Trojan Knight

Just a few Time Zones

GMT is 16:00 or 4pm

central time is 11am

Eastern time is  12 pm

Also I think we can have the meeting in WSC meeting hall unless someone knows a better place to have it. I am open to suggestions.

175142[/snapback]

anyone else who is on gmt and wants to go to this meeting should know that it will be at SIX PM. creep made a small mistake there, but its easy enough to slip up on that kind of conversion. as far as i know it will still be held in the WSC Meeting Hall, and that goes for everyone. if its somewhere else, let me know quickly cos then i can move there and still be in time for the meeting.

thx

the issues that came up were:

having a council of some sort to police (member) guilds

if the guild union should set prices for their members to use. or if we should officially support prices as set by groups like the alchemists' union

anything else that comes up (please send notes so we can have a set agenda)

a forum will be made, membership to this will probably be for high-level representatives of member guilds only

channel 300 was selected for guild union issues

meetings have been given a provisional date of the first saturday of the month

all guilds please take this to wherever you meet and discuss before bringing your opinion on these issues back to the next meeting/forums

Ekkk...I slept in :S I told you it was too early....anyways...I would still like to particpate...Rising Pink (guild tag: newb). I woudl be the representative and the other person in my guild can be the other representative ;)

That was easy...only 2 people...

http://ellg.12.forumer.com

This is the forums for the ELLG. It is temporary while we set the foundation. the final forums will be very different.

The meeting was just a big discussion of topics that may concern us. Lot of things to be set in motion if we are going to be successful in helping the community. If you missed the meeting its no problem we are still developing the whole agenda

creeping_death weve spoken in game on the subject several times . count Fame in

i have a rep picked now . :angry:

Just a few Time Zones

GMT is 16:00 or 4pm

central time is 11am

Eastern time is  12 pm

Also I think we can have the meeting in WSC meeting hall unless someone knows a better place to have it. I am open to suggestions.

175142[/snapback]

But Buffy comes on an hour after that! Unless it's on the weekend. Or I wake up at 5 AM to watch it...

in is an extraordinary suggestion ,

more of us might have thought of the idea

it needs a lot of work and collaboration to be

put into practice :fire:

_

-

if needed I can give a helping hand with a sepparate forum

and it's maintainance and functionality.

_

-

we are of " The Empire " v \ / v : For Justice and Glory :(

Edited by falonor

I think the idea is awsome but if your gonna do a web page maybe in addition we could put a section in where we just post the name of possible ppl we are gonna recruit and get some feed back from guilds theve been in the past. meetings and all that are great two but i was just thinking if we also put a spt for gms info we may be able to get the info quicker before the ppl get in our guild idk let me know what you guys think :(

either way pb&j is in

People, this thread is from 2 years ago :icon13:

lmao , just saw that when i tried to figure it out when the very-very hush-hush

'important meeting' is 'going' to take place .

so....i looked at the posts dates :icon13:

:pickaxe: hhhmm , so is this "coaliton' actualy in motion ?

since the link does not work and no new one is provided here , on this topic.

:blink: it seems kinda dead .... 2 years would have been enough for it to

actualy 'exist' and work :D and if not....hey....there is always a second chance

Edited by falonor

Yes it is two years old, But if there is enough interest it is still a good idea. :D

__Icy__ ;)

sounds nice it would be great to see this in effect but idk if enemys can sit in the same room w/ each other w/o wanting to pk em just my opinion but i otherwize like the idea

This works just like the real UN :D
You mean nothing gets done and it takes UK and the USA to go in and blow stuff up? :D

cool we just need the vast majority of the thinking world to say '' no its a bad idea '' and then we can go in

As this thread is out of date but I still like the idea, I am considering picking up the project myself. I will try to work on a website or forum for the league and see if I can get it up--If so I'll make a new post.

Lum