Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
obionek

Gamble- teh bot ;)

hello, there is a new bot in VotD Tavern called Gamble, he is very cool. Dont know who made him but thanks to that person :) today i started playing with him and i earned 1k gc fast. then tried to test him:

i made 50 bets with 10gc and i won 23 times - 27 was lost(2 becouse of dublle draw). So as you can see bots ratio is WERY good. If you know how to gamble and you have some luck you will win easy :).

i also made some counting and menaged to copy my paper sheets to computer so here is a chart that can help you with gambling a bit:

gamble.jpg

good luck :(

edit:

ps that gamble chart is "whats the probability of winning 1,2,3,4,5 times when you try it 5 times. So for exaple:

1 win out of 5 trials =~ 94%

2 win out of 5 trials =~ 78%

3 win out of 5 trials =~ 46%

4 win out of 5 trials =~ 15%

5 win out of 5 trials =~ 2%

Edited by obionek

yeh, Gamble bot ownz :(

i took 1K to gamble with... i got 500 extra but i COULDNT STOP GAMBLING... lost it all in the end :P

Think it's best for me not to visit him to often <_<

hehe, cool,

i'll have to go check gambler out sometime

I tried him out, won some, lost some, ended up 500 ahead of my 1K I brought to check it.

Then, as I tried some more, I found the bot to have some major bugs.

A few times, he took my money, and forgot to roll.

A couple others, he rolled, and forgot to trade...

Others, he stopped speaking to me altogether, which may just be intentional programming.

Anyway, Nidan, if you read this, you may want to check out the programming on your bot. It seems unable to handle huge crowds.

From how well documented the first post is, my guess is that Obionek has a gambling problem.

Either that or he's a student in matemathics, don't know wich is worst :)

Guest haldire

Why have I been put on gambles bann list? I was happily gambling away... when suddenly a message tells me i am on his bann list!

He said that somehow I was cheating. All I was doing was loosing lots of money :)

Any suggestions?

its probably a good thing u got banned if u were losing lol

Why have I been put on gambles bann list? I was happily gambling away... when suddenly a message tells me i am on his bann list! 

He said that somehow I was cheating. All I was doing was loosing lots of money :) 

Any suggestions?

153405[/snapback]

Some people were scamming it so nidan had to try and make it safer but then the bot was too careful and banned people a lot, even for no reason. He is now trying to fix it for good, it will take some time