Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Kakarot

EG easter quest

Hello all,

Easter is coming up this weekend, EG decided to make a new quest wich will take place on the first day of easter.

Sunday 27th. 21:00 GMT

I will not post what the story line will be because that will spoil the whole fun of it. I do can say that it's a quest like no other have seen before. The quest I made will not cross PK area's but it's highly recommanded to make use of a Monster Magnatism cloack or perk. unless you like getting beeten up by some high level monsters :D

I cannot tell you the time it will take to finish the quest, it all depends on how well you know the Eternal Lands and how clever you are with the few hints you will get. Because of these few hints you get you might find this quest very hard to complete, but what's the point in having a easy quest :P

there will be some prices like axes, cloacks, rostogal stones etc..

beside these there will be a very special price for the first person to finish the quest

you can be one of the view that have ever set foot on... Roanof Island B)

For now i wish you all a very good easter and hope we will see you entering the quest I made.

greetings Lord_Kakarot ak RoyalTsunami :lol:

cool my question was answers

I'll play. all we need is the easter chocolates :lol:

Guest Frogger848

Sure, I'll join. I can't wait to make good use of the MM perk I spent 5 levels on. Sounds like fun!

Sounds like fun, I'll try to make it too.. hopefully you'll lets us know when all the easter eggs have been found so we stop looking :)

Guest Frogger848

Ugh.. This was fun and all, But I got so far and I'm lost and confused. I don't think the "Sailor" gave any useful directions, he cut his PM off. I've gotta go. Thanks for the good time, Tell me how it ends. :)

OK people...

this was the story of the quest:

the legendary golden egg appears once every year in EL. bringing rishes and fortune to the lucky finder. after the egg appeared a thief stolen it but got cought while stealing. this person was Stefanie. To prevent her from talking the thief kidnapped her little daughter and went east.

on the map Vermor castle is east there a person called WatcherOfVermor is keeping vermor clean. the thief had walked by and opend a magical bridge to a place where it was freezing and even left some snow in vermor wich he had to clean. next goal would be IP.

on IP there was a sailor who got smashed hit by the thief and at the same time stolen the boat of the sailor. when the sailor was still laying on the ground he saw the thief heading west seeing he didn't set food on tyrnim but didn't know where he went either. If you look on the map of EL's world you can see that west of tyrnim grubani is.

in grubani the thief had to run for a chim knowing the little girl was slowing him down he left her for dead and went further NW. as asked by the her mother in the beginning you was supposed to bring the her mother proof that her little daughter was still alive and healthy. but ofcourse how could the daughter knew that she asked you to bring her proof?? she didn't so you had to ask and she would have given her ring away. as your aiming for the riches and fortune of the golden egg you ofcourse like to know where the thief went. but as little as the daughter still is she ain't very familiar with N-E-S-W direction so she points her way. wich seemed to be NW. looking on the map that could have been naralik but it turned out MM wich is also NW of grubani.

in grubani you could find the wise old medicineman capable of bringing up visions looking into the past and then being able to protect the future. you had to bring him some essence so he could make use out of his special gift. if you did everything right he would have told you clue's wich would bring you to hell where the thief was. if you forgot to bring the ring from the little daughter to her mommey he would have said you that instead of giving info on the thief.

after finally finding the thief it seems he didn't want to give away his golden egg that easy so to get it you had to kill him. he dies he drops the golden egg and the egg is yours.

congratulations you have finished the quest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now i know things are easy said like this, and it's easy to figure out a basic story line of a quest but still it also has to work.

to make my next quest better then this but still not making it easy i need to know your feedback. i hope you guys that took part in my quest can give your opinion what you think and why you think things where good or bad.

last but not least thank you for taking part in the quest i made i hope it was a good entertainment for as long as it took. till next time

and ofcourse i thank all of EG who played the chars and made this quest possible without them no quest:)

Greetings Lord_Kakarot ak RoyalTsunami