Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

Is your son a computer hacker?!

oh my god, this is amazing.

"If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. .... Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program."

http://www.adequacy.org/public/stories/200...42056.2147.html

XD that is bloody funny lol flash is a bloody web page editor hehe

and 30 mintus on a computer you cant do anythign in that time

I AM NOT A SCHIZO >.>

i am not a schizo <.<

wait just said that :blink:

lol that was funny :P once again the world shows its ignorance

for another VERY stupid thing please visit http://www.something.com -.-

Edited by Matrixx_sh

I had never seen it before.

LOL, that *is* funny :blink:

What is more funny is the comments to that article. People taking their time to explain how Lunix is in fact Linux , and it's a good OS, not used only by hackers, and how good it is compasred with windows, etc.

Maybe I have this innate ability to spot sarcasm/satire. A lot of smart people I know were plainly outraged with things such as this article, or the landoverbaptist.org, or http://www.bonsaikitten.com, etc. I knew they were satire at the first glance.

There was another great site (forgot the URL) about a christian article on how to prevent your kids from masturbating. All kind of advices were given, such as, for example, remove their bedroom and bathroom doors, installing video cameras in their bedrooms, etc.

Hehe, I know what you mean about satire ent. Furthermore, I can see where your 'smart friends' were thinking too, kinda harsh on little-big Linux :D

Another good site, curtosy of Astrocreep: bbSpot.com

And some more from Astrocreep at the LNX forums....Good for us Linux guys/gals out there :D

[EDIT, Linux GALS too! :D]

Edited by Placid

I am just wondering how many parents might take this serious ;)

That is why it is our duty to Protect them and Monitor what they Read on the Internet at all times. There is a lot of Filth and Garbage out there that can severly Influance tem and do a lot of harm to their Fragile and Impressional Minds and end up undoing so much of our Hard work trying to teach them right from wrong.

That is why it is our duty to Protect them and Monitor what they Read on the Internet at all times. There is a lot of Filth and Garbage out there that can severly Influance tem and do a lot of harm to their Fragile and Impressional Minds and end up undoing so much of our Hard work trying to teach them right from wrong.

I disagree with everything in that post but this part.

end up undoing so much of our Hard work trying to teach them right from wrong.

The rest I strongly disagree with, If they were raised right then their minds are not easily impressionable, nor are their minds fragile if brought up right.

Might be just me, but At age 6 I can assure you I could have easily visited p0rn sites, read maddox, and just about anything the internet has without flinching.

(besides they shouldnt use the internet till like 8 anyway really, this means more stupid newbies! :D!!)

I understand that being a parent means you care about them, but if you brought them up on truth and not made up bullshit, then the truth doesn't scare them as much.

Like I said, it is probably me, Ive been this way throughout my life.

(dunno if that was a sarcastic post or not, I cant read sarcasim over the internet unless its a web site B) )

Sayonara.

since we are on the satire site type topic :NAAWP

B) enjoy

Aye. If it was missed, It's Our responsability to raise Our Oarents Right, since god knows they can't do it themselves. If we don't, their going to actually believe sites like this.

Because of a lack of judgement on my part several years ago, my parents still believe D&D and Pokemon is Devil Worship.