Eternal Lands Official Forums
Duck X

Roanof

I never said it wasnt implemented and people assumed I knew how to get there but I dont. I have been told by rogue there is no possible way there but then I have been told by others there is. It is confusing >_<

Hey moon, I found em all :)

All but Roanof. :P

roanof will have fluffies and chimmies on it, and they will bite the heads of anyone who comes onto roanof unprepared :lol: roanof shall be a fighter's paradise, it will also be pk and fighters will come from all around the world to roanof, the center of fighting (but that's all conceptual thinking :P )

then nobody know that's right?

What do you mean?

I've been to Roanof :P, its nothing like that. Thats all I meant.

i'm so confuse : any says they have been on it, devs says there is no way implemented to go on, i spend a lot of time to find it and of course i do'nt find it, i have found secret places but not how to go to this island... I just want to know if i need continue because there is a way to go on it or no because it s not implemented....

new conceptual idea: there is a storage (just not marked with a brown dot) and there is every single type of flower, and a cave full of ever single type of ore, and its a harvesters paradise :P o and there's an npc that buys every single type of flower and ore, and also sells if you're too lazy to harvest B) (still, conceptual) :lol:

but that's boring! lol, i was just thinking of what roanof could be, and no, i havent looked at map editor because that would spoil the fun :(

But indeed it looks a little like paradise  :P

I've been there twice already, and it is paradise :D

as for getting on it.. just give up.. there's only one way, and that way is almost impossible

Edited by kat

In order to avoid misunderstandings: I don't know the "path" to roanof. There was a really nice developer who showed it to me. :blink:

With regards

Lachesis

Edited by Lachesis

If SKA will still spam my guild's forum, I am going to publish detailed "Howto get to *CO*'s cave"...

Regards.

First person to tell me how to get there gets to know how to get to *CO* map. :(

Everyone already knows that. :)

Yea, thanks to nosie people like LV and Satan. Go ahead Platyna, We have bot in a couple days anyways. :\

Edited by SirKillAlot