Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johnlin

How Do I Make A Lot Of Gold In El ?

IMHO, fire essences, till you can make life essences, then life essences, till you can make iron bars, then iron bars till you get owfuly bored and decide to make something more interesting. :lol: It will take much time, but it is good way to earn big quantitites of money and exp... :P

Or simply harvest lilacs and sell them to flower shop in votd. 1 lilac - 0.5 gc. This is a fastest way to gain a clear cash from zero (if you are not able to buy required materials).

Picking flowers is the fast way at first to get

money for books and stuff at the start, or

have a rich friend :P

When I was a noob I would kill allot of rabbits to get the skins and meat. The key is to sell in bulk. Try to sell them in lots of like 500. People will pay a little more if you sell in bulk. i know it's not allot of money to begin with, but if you use that money wisely it will fund another project to make more money. And you coutinue the cycle of selling things to make money to fund the next project. You keep doing that till your rich and you realize that there are more important things then gc.

uhm...

1) type #exit

2) get the newspaper, search for jobs.

3) tell your mom i said hi

and i'll give you 10k.

done... wheres my fooken 10k ^^ Emby

can some one tell me how to make a lot of gold in el ?  plz

Patiens is a virtue.

Gather resources and sell them to various shopkeepers. You can also make Fire Essences (1 sulphur + 1 red rose + 1 red snapdragon) and sell to other players or shopkeepers.

Eventually you will learn what is needed to make the money you need.

"The one who walk in the light, will prevail against darkness"

Book of Bane, verse 204

Edited by Derin

Guest paleomagick

First, figure out what you reeaallllyyy like to do in the game. I knew i wanted to be a miner. So i got the monster mag perk to be able to mine anything anywhere. I got the excavator perk to mine faster, along with phys and coord to be able to carry a heavier load. I got some will attribute too, to read faster and get more harvest exp points. Then i got nexuses for mining and picked flowers to get money to buy needed books. I read the books, then mined better stuff, and made more money. Now i'm rich. :-)

But suppose you want to fight. Get Phys with lots of Coord to get lots of fighting strength and exp pts. Fight without a weapon, just with armor, to get max exp pts. Learn how to hold down the home key to prolong battles. Eventually, you will kill big monsters that drop valuable suff in death bags. That can make you rich too, esp. if you learn how to manu your own armor and weapons.

Happy Moneymaking,

Paleomagick

so selling fruit for 0.6 gp is bad ??

Considering the time it takes now, Yes.