Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Mercy~L~ and Nightmare~S~

Total war bots are now online

Mercy of the guild Light ~L~ representing followers of Aluwen, 83,137 Nordcarn

Nightmare of the guild Shadow ~S~ representing followers of Mortos, 193,127 Portland.

These are open to the community to join or leave either side at your convenience.

These guilds have no allies and one enemy set to total war, each other. They are set at total war for each other so during total war times (3:30-0:30)all members set as enemy combatants can fight on non-pk maps.

You can go to http://el.other-life.com/top/list_guilds.php to view current guild members of either side.

They will tell you by GM and notify the enemy by IG whenever someone joins or leaves either side.

You must trade the bot gc to join or leave- atm its 50gc. It cost more to receive higher rankings if you want to gm and ig.

To join either side do not forget to #join_guild shadow or light before making the request. They have no problem accepting your donation should you forget.

Anyone can join in but participating in total war keep in mind the following:

IP and underworlds are safe.

TW is only active 3:30-0:30 game time.

You are unable to participate in TW unless you #enemy_combatant.

Only members of the opposing faction(light or shadow) that are also set as combatant can attack you on non-pk maps during the TW time.

Lots of uses during non-war times also.

All gold collected will be redistributed through contests.

Also as community bots anyone is welcome to use these in hosting your own contests.

If you put a char and alt in both guilds at the same time im pretty sure itll be viewed as illegal multi. But not 100% sure. So I would advise against it until an admin rules on it.

post any comments or suggestions if u wish

so this means that this is just like the pk server from 3:30- 0:30 if u are in these 2 guilds.

Also is it possible to have events for pk wars with these 2 guilds?

Edited by daiske1

Good idea, but I have to ask why these bots show all the makings of being trade bots?

INV/WANTED work - even ABOUT's last line is [PM from Mercy: Trade with me to buy/sell items. ]

Maybe disabling that line and ignoring or gracefully saying I am not a trade bot but a follower of (whichever god)?

wait......what was the good idea. Didn't think i suggested one but anyways so is this like the pk server if u are in the 2 guilds from 3:30 to :30

wait......what was the good idea. Didn't think i suggested one but anyways so is this like the pk server if u are in the 2 guilds from 3:30 to :30
Heck of a superiority complex there :brooding: Actually I meant the bots are a good idea :)

oh...lol. well i might try to use these bots if i'm aloud for pk wars and stuff.

Would get interesting.

... so is this like the pk server if u are in the 2 guilds from 3:30 to :30

As far as I know you can attack players in a much wider amount of areas this way than you can on the PK server. The PK server has lots of safe zones whereas the only safe places between the combatants are Isla Prime and The Underworld(s). Though your attackable players are limited alot more ofcourse.

As for the idea, it is a nice idea yes and is in action ;) Apart from guild owners (mostly) whole guilds could spend the day in the ~S~ or ~L~ guilds, enjoying pk how it should be enjoyed, a game for those who want to play it.

okay i wanted to join one of the guilds today, but I noticed there is only one person in each and both are way too strong, so if someone feels like fighting against me in that pm me on the forums :)

well..u could host an pk event with this for pking..I doubt it will work because we just had one but we could

well..u could host an pk event with this for pking..I doubt it will work because we just had one but we could

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...40789&st=40

Alot has been suggested to get more people into the teams,fairness ect. I just don't think many people are fully aware of it yet. I know I will be joining one of the teams and I'm pretty sure Quimbly is also in one right now, so ill probably join the opposing one so I can hit him (or the otherway round :)) hehe

I can't wait till the idea hits a few more people, maybe a pk event raising the awareness of the bots would be a gd idea, but I guess that would need a little extra planning. ;)

So yeh, a message to everybody... Go get your fighting gear outta storage ( Or if you don't want to risk a rosto or plate) dust of the aug, grab a buddy to join the opposing team to you and have a good cat fight and have some fun ^^

Lang :D

Just one remark, using #enemy_combattant is easy, getting rid of it is costly : #enemy_pacifist is listed in the help as costing 50 000 gc

And iirc #enemy_combattant stays with you, even when you change guild... :wub:

Might be nice to add this as a warning to the initial post for the less experienced players

Edited by revi