Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cyprom

Bagjumping impossible

Today I was training on ogre in VC. I die once in a while, not really a pr0 ogre fighter. And I got bagjumped a while ago. Now Avernus (my ally) was sitting next to me when I died. I get out of hell and he pms me "Where is your bag?"

I didn't drop a bag... But I lost alot of my stuff. It just vanished! I don't believe he bagjumped me, since we are allies and he returns all bags...

So yea that's fun, not getting bagjumped because someone is there to save your bag. Pitty there are no bags anymore!

Please tell me what happened. I was really pissed after I got bagjumped, but this is far worse :wub::icon13::omg:

heh, maybe the orge got it?

you die, you pay the price. so dont die...

You don't have to pay the price, there's a possibility to.

After dying you lose a bag with items, as you call the price.

The game gives you a chance on retrieving your items. And it didn't happen this time.

I asked for a "how did this happen", not for someone to tell me I shouldn't die...

1. How do you know you didn't drop a bag?

2. How do you know the bag didn't poof?

3. How do you know somebody else didn't get the bag? Sounds like Avernus was afk for a bit or he would have pm'd you right after it happened, not after you already were out of the underworld...

Maybe you forgot return rostogol in storage after PKing ? =P

That or he had one of those keys in his inv, and when he died, he dropped the key. making the bag go poof? :P

That or he had one of those keys in his inv, and when he died, he dropped the key. making the bag go poof? :P
That doesn't happen, you need to use the key. Most likely Avernus went afk for a second and someone else jumped the bag and got out of there quick