Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

*Sniff Sniff* Do you smell something?

My suggestion is to add perfumes to the game. There could be different types with different effects. Here are some examples:

Temporary Monster Magnetism to a certain monster (ie Eau 'de Fluffy, or Chimeran Cologne)

Tempory decrease of stats for opponents

Temporary Aggrivator for animals (so they attack you)

Those are just a few ideas but I am sure you can think of more. (These effects would be the ones potions couldn't influence)

Perhaps they could be created by by a potion maker but I think it would be better if only a NPC sold them.

Wouldn't this be just an extension of the potions list anyway? Some potions are drunk, some applied externally. The major difference (implementation wise) is where the effect affects those nearby rather than the user.

Aggrivators? What about Pheromone de Fluffy...

Actually I do like this idea. More colour. Rather than have all as potions, label some as perfumes and poultices (made with bread rather than a vial?), or other variants. 'Potion' as more of an apothicary or herbalist skill.

*gags at the thought of Tanyia flatulating*

Get the women and children out of here! LEAVE THE GNOMES!

Temporary Flatulance to cause 5 damage to everyone in your proximity? :ph34r:

173788[/snapback]

lmao...well i was going to put a magic spell called "goblin stench" in the game, so why not? :DD

maybe temporary flatulence as a random effect of eating veggies? Or even gout, if you harvest from the cabbage patches...

could be like:

gout: player must sit, and wait off the gout, or lose 1-5 hp for every step taken or every second remaining standing?