Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Who Wants To Be An Eternal Champion?

well im no champion and i have no skill over 30 so i will be there but i wont be there to be in it i will be there to hang out and see everything

he said to goto the other library,i didn't know one so i just logged off when everyone left WSC Library

I made it to Portland, I got to the quicksand, I went to the diamond mine, I found Lord_Vermor in the catacombs and gave him 20 gold bars, I went to Moonshadow Tavern, I found Waldo, I found Lord_Vermor in Morcraven Marsh, but after all that I had to buy a stupid iron helm and was eliminated right as I was leaving the Blacksmith.

Life sucks.

I lost an hour and a half of my life along with 1500 gold.

But I did make it through 7 eliminations and did better than some oldbies. So I think I did pretty well overall.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

I made it to Portland, I got to the quicksand, I went to the diamond mine, I found Lord_Vermor in the catacombs and gave him 20 gold bars, I went to Moonshadow Tavern, I found Waldo, I found Lord_Vermor in Morcraven Marsh, but after all that I had to buy a stupid iron helm and was eliminated right as I was leaving the Blacksmith.

Life sucks.

I lost an hour and a half of my life along with 1500 gold.

But I did make it through 7 eliminations and did better than some oldbies. So I think I did pretty well overall.

%$&^#*^)*@& im so glad i failed the first mission....i only have like 100 gc total O_O

1st place is vegar.

Finalists: Logger, tidus

Honorable mentions: Brian_huting, rolan4, gomaster, elf_god

Play of the day: Starman_Omega reset to get rid of his antisocial perk to buy gem sanders for one of the challenges!

Boo-yah! play of the day! I knew i would be famous someday....

<_<

I had to get those gemsanders SOMEHOW....

wow,reseting just to get something for a challenge?thats for sure the play of the day,that shows how devoalted Starman was,this should go down in EL history lol :P