Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

Who Wants To Be An Eternal Champion?

Do you think you know EL like the back of your hand? Is this game a sinch for you to do? Can you overcome every obstacle that comes your way? If you answered yes to all of those, I have one more question for you then. Can you do it better than everyone else? This is the contest to test your skills. You will have to solve clues and riddles, face obstacles, complete challeges and to top it all of, don't be the last to finish it. For this challenge, you need to meet a certain level requirement to participate. I need at least one skill over 30 (besides overall) so I know I won't have to elimiate 20 newbies in the first round :lol:

To the winner of this contest, you will recieve:

A General axe contruction book

Rights to the Title of Eternal Champion (until next time *evil grin*)

More details will be given on the day of the contest. We will meet in the Whitestone Library.

BE THERE AT 12 PM EASTERN TIME ON SATURDAY THE 27th! IT WILL BEGIN 15 MINUTES LATER.

Sign up here. You need to post here to register. I dont have a limit in mind but I might need to if its popular enough :)

Edited by Lord_Vermor

count me in. I have 2 skills over 30 (attack and defense)

this is my chance to be recognized :):D:D:D

Sign me up. Ingame Kala.

She is the only one who gets to pass the level requirement (besides anastasia if she signs up :lol: )

what about me, can i pass the level requirement? :)

If I'm on I'll be there, that's the best I can do.

NeoSeS

PM to Sandcastle: Think you can help me get my Kissing skills up to level 30 in time for the Eternal Champion Competetion?

PM from Sandcastle: You're already pretty close it shouldn't be a problem, sounds like fun to me :P

PM to Sandcastle: Kiss Kiss Kiss, deep Long Kiss, Kiss Kiss Kiss Bends Sandcastle backwards for a really deep romantic movie screen kiss. Darn all that work and still only level 21... Have to keep training  :(

Sure, i'll sign up :D Payback for winning all of my quests..oh wait..you gave up ont he first one (hazor won) and you were too slow for the toher one (curt won) ;) lol sorry...

I know I won't win...but oh well...stupoid harvesting system...nothing else to do now....and I lost interest in training...again...

EDIT: by the way, whats this in Central time :)

Edited by chatterbug89

Sure, i'll sign up :D Payback for winning all of my quests..oh wait..you gave up ont he first one (hazor won) and you were too slow for the toher one (curt won) ;) lol sorry...

I know I won't win...but oh well...stupoid harvesting system...nothing else to do now....and I lost interest in training...again...

EDIT: by the way, whats this in Central time :)

11 am