Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OutThisLife

Bye Bye :)

..we might wanna make another one of those "if you're leaving, post here" threads. :X

..come back, otl! :D

Edited by Hazor

What we really need is a separate Forum for players to post things like "I'm leaving", "Woot! I got XX level", "I killed Fluffy!", "I'm taking a break!" and all that stuff...

Some sort of Players Forum. Then General Chat can be about other stuff and won't fill up so quickly.

-Lyn-

Oh come on! Alll the players who are acutaly devoted to this game are leaving...this realy stinks...

But yeah...I havne't been playing ont he normal server anymore lately too (just messign in pk with the test server)...the harvesting stinks and I geuss I have better thigns to do (like work a new desing that I came upw ith...). I'm temporily leaving ;-)

It's sad to see you go otl...well...kind of :D

What we really need is a separate Forum for players to post things like "I'm leaving", "Woot! I got XX level", "I killed Fluffy!", "I'm taking a break!" and all that stuff...

Community forum, placed just below the general forum.

Bye otl! ;)

*cries* i hope to see you back again otl ;)

*looks at KALonline*this looks tight and all but its gonna do me more harm then good*KALonline pulls out a m9 and waits till 5 hours of downloading so it can shoot my hard drive to bits*

Edited by Buuhan1

Bye, otl.

Oh yeah...while we're making new forums, why don't we have a "The server is down!" Forum so the General Chat won't fill up so quickly when the server crashes.