Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nidan

The rebirth of GoN

GoN, Gathering of Nobles has been around for some time. It has existed as a very small group of people, but now we are expanding. We have begun a merchant part now and are buying and selling the most usefull products. We also will organize events, like "Find the Merchant". Also some newbie fighting tournaments will be held soon.

To read all about us, visit http://www.mhome.de/KTsite/index.php

I saw the site,this is something like cash pyramids for noobs with all this merchant-guild illusion:lol: :lol:

If you cannot spare 10k you are really pathetic i think. Also if it was a pyramid, why would we set a limit on the number of people that can join?

As it looks like now, there can be only 224 people in it. That would seem much, but once the real EL version is realeased we expect there to be a lot more player. From these 224 people i could only steal 2,240,000. Not worth the trouble for me, i could make that in one day doing titanium bars.

Argh.. why am i even replying to this...

If you cannot spare 10k you are really pathetic i think. Also if it was a pyramid, why would we set a limit on the number of people that can join?

As it looks like now, there can be only 224 people in it. That would seem much, but once the real EL version is realeased we expect there to be a lot more player. From these 224 people i could only steal 2,240,000. Not worth the trouble for me, i could make that in one day doing titanium bars.

Hi, I would like to your guild, I have the 10kgc.

Oh and can you please teach me how to make 2mil in a day? :icon13:

Hi, I would like to your guild, I have the 10kgc.

Oh and can you please teach me how to make 2mil in a day? :whistle:

lol sure, just build yourself a time machine, go back to 2004 and start begging at the beam. Someone is bound to give you some few 100k gc :pickaxe: Or when you are there hunt beavers and sell their furs for 15k each to frak. Easy money :pickaxe:

----

edit: Oh crap, our website seems to have gone down some years ago ;/

Edited by Nidan